Thread: cam's

Bailey
    Whats the best thing to do when you have a radical cam and water injected headers. Will the banderlog system take care of no water in the motor?

FuelInMyVeins82
    I may be wrong but coldnt u just turn the water injection off a few seconds before the motor and what ever water was in the pipes would just evaporate out

Heatseeker
    Whats the best thing to do when you have a radical cam and water injected headers. Will the banderlog system take care of no water in the motor?
    Absolutley!
    It provides positive on/off water flow to the headers dependant on rpm, not line pressure. I've run one for 3 seasons without even a hiccup!

Heatseeker
    I may be wrong but coldnt u just turn the water injection off a few seconds before the motor and what ever water was in the pipes would just evaporate out
    That system will work, as long as you don't forget to turn the water off everytime you let the rpm's down. You forget one time and the sound you hear from behind could be quite expensive....

squirt
    Bailey,
    That was one of the reasons why the Banderlog Valve was developed. Long cams have a bigger chance of reversion occurring. With the valve you can choose to have the water come in at 1500 RPM's or for larger cams 2000 RPM's. If you'd like more info you can go to this link and read more about it.
    Banderlog Water Injection Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/wa...Injection.html)
    If you have any more questions let me know. Don

FuelInMyVeins82
    Now reversion is the same as hydro-locking ya?? Just currious

IMPATIENT 1
    any of you bbf guys have any good used 460 ot jet headers?rebuilding my
    taylor sj and blew the budget!!any help would be appreciated!!
    call 580-326-7236 or
    te_1051@hotmail.com :messedup:

Taylorman
    any of you bbf guys have any good used 460 ot jet headers?rebuilding my
    taylor sj and blew the budget!!any help would be appreciated!!
    call 580-326-7236 or
    te_1051@hotmail.com :messedup:
    Hey hey, did you say SJ. How about some pictures. I have one and like to see others.
    Kevin
    Check with squirtin thunder on the ford parts.