I need to purchase a tow rig for the boat and 5th wheel. I want to do the right thing here but with age I have become more sensable. So talk some sense into me.
I have been a DIE hard GMC / Chevy guy for a long time. Wife and I both drive GMC's and have no isses. My default idea here was to pick up a GMC crew cab 4 x 4. I like the way they look and I like the interior. I think the diesel has plenty of power so I am fine there. The issues is that I want to put some 35's on it and have to lift it a bit. I have never had much luck with lift as they loosen up and shift. Alignments and reallignments are a monthly thing. as you have to deal with lots of angles and parts and pieces..
Well them My buddy John starts talking Ford and all there greatness in that straight axel and the new front end. So then I talk to HERMAN and his ford Hipno starts on me and I start thinking maybe a ford. Lifting it and forgeting about it sounds good. That straight axle sounds tuff. But how is the ride? How is the interior? Is it comfotable for the kids..
Its a damn ford I dont know if i can do this :jawdrop:
Hey why do we have choose sides when it comes to cars anyway??