Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: this is how we do it in Texas......

Holland
    Texas F'IN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outnumbered
    Is it just me or is it nice to see girls without tattoos and stainless thru their lips. I know some do and I saw a couple but the current trend here in CA for girls is to look like Jesse James. Southern girls, is where it 's at. Nice pic's. You know what's funny about taking pic's like that, you always wonder if the guy taking the pics is some weirdo with strange intentions.
    I would have to agree, but this looks pretty nice
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...523fun_116.jpg

cdog
    I like that one too. She's got the scottsdale look with a southern accent. At least in my imagination.

NOTALENT
    Is it just me or is it nice to see girls without tattoos and stainless thru their lips. I know some do and I saw a couple but the current trend here in CA for girls is to look like Jesse James. Southern girls, is where it 's at. Nice pic's. You know what's funny about taking pic's like that, you always wonder if the guy taking the pics is some weirdo with strange intentions.
    Those are the best ones~!!! I love a girl with sleeves and a lip piercing! Thats HOT!! :devil:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...69191150_l.jpg

Dave C
    Ditto
    Is it just me or is it nice to see girls without tattoos and stainless thru their lips. I know some do and I saw a couple but the current trend here in CA for girls is to look like Jesse James. Southern girls, is where it 's at. Nice pic's.

cdog
    Those are the best ones~!!! I love a girl with sleeves and a lip piercing! Thats HOT!! :devil:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...69191150_l.jpg
    To each thier own. I guess that's why I found my wife in AZ. I've just never dug tattoo's on chicks. Not that a little one is a big deal. I'm into the 60's and 70's pin up girl look - tattoos and - pubic hair.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    ya'll come on and move to Texas. lots of lakes and rivers here........no state tax....gas is cheaper....cost of living is cheper.....I can go on......
    contrary to popular belief we do not all live in double wides and have toothless women.........
    no noise laws here either guys.........
    God Bless Texas!!!!
    Omega

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast