Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: this is how we do it in Texas......

NOTALENT
    To each thier own. I guess that's why I found my wife in AZ. I've just never dug tattoo's on chicks. Not that a little one is a big deal. I'm into the 60's and 70's pin up girl look - tattoos and - pubic hair.
    True..did u ever see that girl on the ANDY DICK show..The Apprentice..sleeves, piercings..kinda greaser looking...she was hot!!

cdog
    True..did u ever see that girl on the ANDY DICK show..The Apprentice..sleeves, piercings..kinda greaser looking...she was hot!!
    I'm not really sure if I saw her or not but I know the type your talkin about. It seems there are two types these days. There's the sui girls who are more punk rock greaser type and then the others who are more like the girl next door. Did you dig on that chick who dated marylin manson? She was in playboy last year. She's freakin hotttt. But i'm more of a Elizabeth Shue kind of guy.

ROZ
    To each thier own. I guess that's why I found my wife in AZ. I've just never dug tattoo's on chicks. Not that a little one is a big deal. I'm into the 60's and 70's pin up girl look - tattoos and - pubic hair.
    A guy who use to work here said, "the hairier, the better!" Said he likes it when hair is like puffs out the sides of her panties... :jawdrop:
    All I ask for is that the trim be trim, but these days I'd take it anyway I can get it...except for size... My rule of thumb is no larger than a size 6....
    NoTalent my be a youngin'...

NOTALENT
    I'm not really sure if I saw her or not but I know the type your talkin about. It seems there are two types these days. There's the sui girls who are more punk rock greaser type and then the others who are more like the girl next door. Did you dig on that chick who dated marylin manson? She was in playboy last year. She's freakin hotttt. But i'm more of a Elizabeth Shue kind of guy.
    haha...yeah..but then u got to classify them as posers or not ur talking about Rose Mcgowan!!! ohhhh lord..she's hot!! especially when she appeared with Marilyn Manson in that see through dress thing naked!!! Oh Happy Days!!!

ROZ
    Almost forgot, looks like we have a little cameltoe action from the girl in the yellow swimsuit

cdog
    haha...yeah..but then u got to classify them as posers or not ur talking about Rose Mcgowan!!! ohhhh lord..she's hot!! especially when she appeared with Marilyn Manson in that see through dress thing naked!!! Oh Happy Days!!!
    Not Rose. SHE'S A LITTLE ON THE VOLUMUSIOUS SIDE! (spelling)... The girl i'm thinking of is Deta Von something??? Do you know who i'm takin about now?

NOTALENT
    Almost forgot, looks like we have a little cameltoe action from the girl in the yellow swimsuit
    haha..I commend ur attention to detail :hammerhea

cdog
    A guy who use to work here said, "the hairier, the better!" Said he likes it when hair is like puffs out the sides of her panties... :jawdrop:
    All I ask for is that the trim be trim, but these days I'd take it anyway I can get it...except for size... My rule of thumb is no larger than a size 6....
    NoTalent my be a youngin'...
    Good lord! No buckwheat in a leg lock action from me. Nice and trim thanks.

cdog
    Check her out ..
    http://www.dita.net/top.php

riverroyal
    i just looked at all the pictures,not just the girls,it seems that life may be easier there,something about those pictures sure looks relaxing,no idiots on the ramp,no idiots on desert center road,I gotta get outta SoCal

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast