Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a professional, experienced boat detailer....

BrettBANKS
    Hello ***boaters...I am new to the board. I live in Murrieta, Ca. and I need a great boat detailer in the area. I think within 60 miles is reasonable from where I live. I have a 35' boat that is in need of a good cleaning (compound) and some wax.
    Can anyone suggest a professional, experienced detailer?
    Thanks in advance.
    Brett

BrettBANKS
    ttt

MagicMtnDan
    Are you related to Brooke Banx?
    http://www.hhstudios.us/5BROOKE.jpg

Squeezing Spectra
    Try Mikes Custom Detailing he is in elsinore area you can reach him at 310-951-8531 if interested he is very good with gelcoat and boats.
    Bruce

SOCALDETAIL1
    Hello ***boaters...I am new to the board. I live in Murrieta, Ca. and I need a great boat detailer in the area. I think within 60 miles is reasonable from where I live. I have a 35' boat that is in need of a good cleaning (compound) and some wax.
    Can anyone suggest a professional, experienced detailer?
    Thanks in advance.
    Brett
    BrettBanks I own SO-CAL DETAIL we do alot of boats. We are a reputable business and have done a few ***boat Forum members boats, we are mobile (no need to haul your boat all over town, we come to you) we usually charge $25 a foot but for forum members we charge $18 a foot and that includes wash, buff and UV Teflon sealant on the gel, then complete interior, seats, canvas and trailer pretty much the whole package. If you are intrested give me a call at 562.544.4732 if you want referrals PM me.....Thanks

boxscore
    $18/ft!!!!!!!!!!
    Holy Begeezus... I guess the cost of living is simply less in AZ. Going rate there was $10 last time I checked.

Speedin' Ian
    Check with Bobby B at Krazy Colors in Upland, the guy is simply amazing, in fact I drive all the way from Thousand Oaks to have him detail my truck and i will be towing my boat down there in a month or so.
    Krazy Colors
    909-982-8555
    Here is my truck after he detailed it, keep in mind it was overcast so this photo does it no justice, but to give you an idea the white was similar to the white on our dragboat before he detailed it, plus I had waterspots that I couldn't get off and now you can't tell they were ever there
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...24_IMG-med.JPG

superdave013
    Check with Bobby B at Krazy Colors in Upland, the guy is simply amazing, in fact I drive all the way from Thousand Oaks to have him detail my truck and i will be towing my boat down there in a month or so.
    Krazy Colors
    909-982-8555
    That's the guy I'd call.

BrettBANKS
    Thanks guys!!

Hustler
    You guys are nuts. I would be calling her
    http://www.hhstudios.us/5BROOKE.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast