Thread: I bought it!!!

DeputyDawg
    I bought the 21' Kevlar Daytona that I asked questions about in my previous post. The deal will be final Monday but I helped the guy take his motor out of it today and the boat is in my barn as I type. I am going to need some determining how to set this thing up for my engine as it came with three different impellers, 9.5" stainless, B Stainless, AA bronze, and three different loaders. The 9.5" impeller is in the boat right now. Also I was wondering if I should be looking into getting the insertable nozzels for the Place diverter because the one on the boat doesn't have them. How important are they for tuning? I will also be needing an alternator, any suggestions? The boat came with a set of like new water jacketed through hull headers but I don't know what I will need to actually run them. There are block off covers in the transom where the headers used to go through but the guy I am buyiung the boat from never ran them because he had a twin turbo motor that they wouldn't work with and he just ran open pipes over the transom. Also, I will be needing a ski tow hook up of some sort, does anybody make a nice looking one that works good? I really would like to put the best stuff I can find on this boat but I don't really know what I need for some of this stuff. I will try to get some pictures developed and scanned in over the next couple of days.

jdf
    call rex marine they can help you out

flat broke
    If through your experimenting with the boat, you find that you won't need that bronze AA, let me know as I'll take it off your hands.
    Chris

PC Rat
    Uh um - DeputyDawg, we need some pictures.
    Can you get on 'em a little faster?
    Brian

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    If through your experimenting with the boat, you find that you won't need that bronze AA, let me know as I'll take it off your hands.
    Chris
    Oh really chris I am rebuilding so I think I need it Just playin witcha chris

DeputyDawg
    Uh um - DeputyDawg, we need some pictures.
    Can you get on 'em a little faster?
    Brian
    Easy there pardner, I'm workin on it.