Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: lots in AZ

Excessive Force
    Ok, im going to Az next weekend to try and find a lot to later build on. Where in Az are there still lots? Im sure there starting to go like hotcakes. And for reasonable prices. maybe too much to ask. hope my exwife isnt on this board!

Dusty Times
    Havasu, Bullhead, Kingman??????????

JackieV
    Goodyear! It's banging out there! They have acre lot's to buy right now, not sure who the builder is, but I know they are custom homes and very close to the high school. Art wants to buy something like that after the new house we are moving into in July. Also in Goodyear.
    Good Luck! Try Standard Pacific Homes

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Goodyear,Queen creek,apache junction oh and maricopa is getting ready to blow up.

Ion
    Valle Vista Golfcourse Community in Kingman is appreciating quickly...many local (Havasu) builders have been doing specs for the past 8-12 months. About 1/4 the price of comp. Havasu golfcourse lots.

JackieV
    Goodyear,Queen creek,apache junction oh and maricopa is getting ready to blow up.
    Hey you live close by! we really need to plan a AZ get together, kinda like the way they do out in Corona, Ca.
    I miss those special events...

HOOTER SLED-
    Don't buy anything in Goodyear. Art and Jackie bring down the property value over there.

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey you live close by! we really need to plan a AZ get together, kinda like the way they do out in Corona, Ca.
    I miss those special events...
    You'll just have to drive further and spend the night for those now Jackie. :skull:

JackieV
    You'll just have to drive further and spend the night for those now Jackie. :skull:
    Ohhhhh, I luv you too! But if I drive to your new place and spend the night...please warn me that you are naked before I jump into bed with you two!
    J/K O'l blue eyes, you sexy b!tch you!

JackieV
    Don't buy anything in Goodyear. Art and Jackie bring down the property value over there.
    LMAO! Yeah, we kinda do, you know them damn mexicans!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast