Thread: Wish I was at Needles !

infotraker
    Has anyone done this before , new tile going in , 1000 sq. ft.
    I'm in the midst of tearing out the carpet in 4 rooms and lino flooring in 2 baths and kitchen. Then the tile installers come in a week. Meanwhile everything in the house is in 3 rooms that were are not reflooring. We will be in the motor home next to the house for 3 weeks. Some pics of the nasty carpet padding stuck to the floor boards, I am scaping it off in 3 rooms. New flooring costing as much as my Sanger hydro !!!!

Boozer
    I'm nearing the end of a 5 month addition.
    We gutted the dining room and kitchen then knocked down a kitch wall to make room for an additional 72 square feet of kitchen space and added a 600 SQFT family room on the back that we are about half done putting the floor on. Once the family room is done we are putting hardwood in the living room, dining room, and hall way. I also gutted one of the bathrooms about a week ago and I'm going to be putting ceramice tile in there and the kitchen.
    I have seen tons of people install hardwood and ceramic tile flooring and from what I seen it looked like fairly simple work just time consuming. Now that I am doing it myself I realize I wish we wou;d have hired someone to do it for us.
    Be thankful you're only out in the RV for 3 weeks we havent had a kitchen since early January if food cant be bar b q'd, microwaved, or bought at a fast food chain I haven't been able to eat it since then. Not to mention washing dishes in the bathroom sink sucks ass.
    Good luck!.

dmontzsta
    Needles is the best spot on the river IMO.

77charger
    Needles is the best spot on the river IMO.
    no i heard needles sucks.Parker is the best spot.along with the lake

rvrpig
    What street you live on Info tracker?

DECKKAT
    no i heard needles sucks.Parker is the best spot.along
    with the lake
    :supp:

Mrs CP 19
    Wish we were at Needles too...

Phat Daddy
    no i heard needles sucks.Parker is the best spot.along with the lake
    Parker is nice but if you have'nt been to Needles then your missing out. Nothing like going up river at sunset with only a hand full of boats on the water... Life is good.

JetBoatRich
    Has anyone done this before , new tile going in , 1000 sq. ft.
    I'm in the midst of tearing out the carpet in 4 rooms and lino flooring in 2 baths and kitchen. Then the tile installers come in a week. Meanwhile everything in the house is in 3 rooms that were are not reflooring. We will be in the motor home next to the house for 3 weeks. Some pics of the nasty carpet padding stuck to the floor boards, I am scaping it off in 3 rooms. New flooring costing as much as my Sanger hydro !!!!
    I tiled about 1,000' feet in my house a couple years ago did a room at a time my self over a couple months :notam:

77charger
    Parker is nice but if you have'nt been to Needles then your missing out. Nothing like going up river at sunset with only a hand full of boats on the water... Life is good.