Thread: hey....GHTRIM!!!!! WATCH OUT ON THOSE....

FRENCHIE
    BLOODY MARY'S!!! Dont let that body get out of shape now Nicki might be able to tell us apart!!! remember 4:30 a.m. ....GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

GHTRIM
    Dude I'm a machine!!! :220v: I had to drink Bloody Marys to help the hang over from the bar-b-q Heater (my friend) threw... Sunday is start early end early... I will make the gym that's for sure.... Although I didn't make it today.. :hammerhea

FRENCHIE
    Dude I'm a machine!!! :220v: I had to drink Bloody Marys to help the hang over from the bar-b-q Heater (my friend) threw... Sunday is start early end early... I will make the gym that's for sure.... Although I didn't make it today.. :hammerhea
    ok machine...i just gotta keep ya accountable1!!! 5 more days till partay time!!!
    :wink:

FRENCHIE
    GHT you got mail1!!!

MsGHTRIM
    ok machine...i just gotta keep ya accountable1!!! 5 more days till partay time!!!
    :wink:
    Are you gonna be ready!!!!

FRENCHIE
    Are you gonna be ready!!!!
    but of course!!! now check that mail and figure it out!!!!!
    :lightsabe