Thread: Skeg repair

dmontzsta
    I noticed my skeg has a nick out of the back one, where it might have hit some rocks while being too close to the beach. Is there a place that fixes them? I would just buy new ones, but I have the 2 in one Cal-Marine with the water pick up for the v-drive, they are very low hanging.

Squirtin Thunder
    I would take a file and blind it in nice and pritty like !!! It may take some time on your back but after your done no one will know !!! Eccept for the millions and millions of watchers !!!

flattie
    I just took a few inches off of mine so it would fit on the trailer with the new axles. everthing is still ok

CircleJerk
    Some of those are getting hard to find. I have a nicson pair hanging just in case. I would simply use it as is, that or the safety collar wont slow you a mph. Keep the Lavey faith! Your friend jErk

dmontzsta
    Some of those are getting hard to find. I have a nicson pair hanging just in case. I would simply use it as is, that or the safety collar wont slow you a mph. Keep the Lavey faith! Your friend jErk
    The Lavey faith is forever my friend. They build some tough hulls, thats for sure.