Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Martineze and Hidden Shores

hoffman
    Did any one get cought up in the mini hurracane on saturday afternoon? Man it was crazy at Hidden shores. I talked to one of the park guys sunday, he told me that there was 80mph winds that were clocked between Martineze and HS. :2purples:

copper
    Yes. We had just got done towing some guy into Fishers that had run out of gas upriver. Tied up to our dock and than it started raining pretty hard so we sat on the patio waiting for it to let up a little so we could go to the resturuant for dinner. Then all of a sudden, BAM!!!!!!!! It hit. Ripped our bimini canvas all off the boat and bent up the stainless steel frame pretty good. However we fared a lot better than some of our neighbors. One lost about half their tiles off their roof and another had his big shade cover frame all bent up. There had to be a lot more damage to others that I'm unaware of.

hoffman
    Yup, over at hidden shores there were numorus shades ripped and gone with nothing left but bent up poles. Do to my mom wanting the awning down on out trailor it got ripped and broken too. I fill sory for the people who were still on the water, weeezzz.

copper
    I feel sorry for them too because there were still a lot of people coming in off the water after that thing blew through.

Lightning
    Copper,
    Can you swing by my place if you have time and let me know if there is any damage? Let me know
    Ari

GrapeApe
    Thats Crazy to hear that... Wayno, sorry to hear that you had some damage to your Boat.. Also if you get a chance, can you look at Rader's, and me & Mikeys Pad to see if all is O.K.? My Boat is in San Diego, but Rader has an awning cover over Mikeys Boat..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
    Ya i was wondering the same thing, I wonder if the canopy beat up the DCB

BarryMac
    Ya i was wondering the same thing, I wonder if the canopy beat up the DCB
    You better not phuck up my next boat focker... :rollside:

tamalewagon
    You better not phuck up my next boat focker... :rollside:
    already thinking of a change GJB?

BarryMac
    already thinking of a change GJB?
    Nah, just wanna phuck with Pete...
    BTW, thanks for reminding me about AB's Birthday, I meant to start a thread yesterday but had a major brain fart...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast