Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Martineze and Hidden Shores

tamalewagon
    Nah, just wanna phuck with Pete...
    BTW, thanks for reminding me about AB's Birthday, I meant to start a thread yesterday but had a major brain fart...
    My pleasure...did you read the other thread about me finally getting on the right schedule...and shit?

BarryMac
    My pleasure...did you read the other thread about me finally getting on the right schedule...and shit?
    Yes Sir http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif , the weekend of the 14th is gonna be off the hook, I might leave my daughter behind, not sure yet. And shit...

TBONE1904
    sweet...I am taking 2 weeks break....It looks like I will be on the right schedule with the 14th

Brady Bunch
    The 14th will be off the hook. Once again it is The Brady Boys Birthday! We will be accepting gifts. So don't be cheap phuckers...lol :smile: j/k
    Should be a good old time, you know how we do it!

tamalewagon
    The 14th will be off the hook. Once again it is The Brady Boys Birthday! We will be accepting gifts. So don't be cheap phuckers...lol :smile: j/k
    Should be a good old time, you know how we do it!
    Well, we got no choice but to bring the kids. Hopefully, we'll bring a miniture slave along to help us take care of them...and shit.

copper
    As a matter of fact, we just got back from a cruise around Fishers and Martinez. Ape and Lightning, both your places look OK and Rader's canopy is still up and Mikey's boat is fine. Pulled our boat out today after being in the water for quite a while. Spent about 5 hours under the boat with the presure washer getting all the grunge off. Now I gotta get out there with the CLR to get all the caked on mineral crap off the hull. Talked to George of the jungle from Hidden Shores and he wanted $600 to detail the boat so I decided to tackle it myself. There was one place over at the Fishers seasonal area that had his shade canopy folded up like an acordian. Bummer.

Badseed
    I went damn near everyweekend from the age of 2 until 21...damn that college! i've been once in the last 4 years. But i'm out and back home now and i'll be making a comeback on the 14th!!
    :rollside:

Screaming Pete
    As a matter of fact, we just got back from a cruise around Fishers and Martinez. Ape and Lightning, both your places look OK and Rader's canopy is still up and Mikey's boat is fine. Pulled our boat out today after being in the water for quite a while. Spent about 5 hours under the boat with the presure washer getting all the grunge off. Now I gotta get out there with the CLR to get all the caked on mineral crap off the hull. Talked to George of the jungle from Hidden Shores and he wanted $600 to detail the boat so I decided to tackle it myself. There was one place over at the Fishers seasonal area that had his shade canopy folded up like an acordian. Bummer.
    Cooper, If you could check the back row(east side)fishers, I'm the second park model from the street #46 that would be great.I'll owe one. Give my girl a slopppy kiss for me
    Pete

copper
    Give me directions Pete. Is your place up top at Fishers or in the seasonal area or Pruitt???

Copper's Hooker
    What Copper didn't mention was that it tweaked one finger of the dock pretty good............the only one that wasn't messed up. :notam:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast