Thread: EZ Dock???

copper
    Anybody know the best place to get EZ Dock products in the southwest(Arizona) area????

BarryMac
    Hey copper, missed you a couple weekends back, the Brady Boys told me they would take me to your place and introduce me but I think they were to drunk to get me there...
    I believe that Overtons carries EZ Dock products, check 'em out online...

copper
    I was in the house and thought I saw your boat pulling out. Just stop by and say Hi. I just called ez dock. Waiting for a call back from them.

BarryMac
    I was in the house and thought I saw your boat pulling out. Just stop by and say Hi. I just called ez dock. Waiting for a call back from them.
    I will next time, I actually rode over to your house when we got off the water but it looked kinda quite, I thought that you may have gone to dinner or something, next time I'll stop in and meet Pete's Girlfriend...
    If they have somewhere in SD that the stuff can be purchased from and you need it brought out, I would be happy to pick it up and bring it to you on the next trip, we are planning on the weekend of May 14th right now...

copper
    Thanks for the offer Barry, but I got hold of one of their distributors and he's coming out to check it out. We are downsizing a bit from parking for 4 down to parking for 2. Them EZ Docks aint cheap but they sure do look nice and have a good warranty. Hidden Shores put in about a gazillion of those things and they look awesome. Will hook up with ya in the next couple weeks for a couple cold ones.