Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandelon..........

topless
    I need a huge favor....PM me.

HCS
    Did you send him a PM?

topless
    No, he would see this first because his name is in it..............maybe.

ROZ
    I've been known to help out when a woman of your beauty has needed a big favor, maybe I can help The size of the favor is subjective, but I'll do what I can.

topless
    I've been known to help out when a woman of your beauty has needed a big favor, maybe I can help The size of the favor is subjective, but I'll do what I can. Can you give me legal advise about evicting a renter?

HCS
    Renting or leasing?

ROZ
    Can you give me legal advise about evicting a renter?
    Wrong kind of favor...
    Post a thread on "how to evict renters". I know there's a few people here who may be able to help Comming from a former friend of someone who was not only able to work the system, but receiverd free rent for the following 6 months after an eviction hearing of some sort, it may take a little time...

topless
    OK, here's the deal. I'm subletting an apartment out that is attatched to my house. The lease is in my name and the lady renting from me is causing problems fo me and neighbors and not paying rent. As of now she is 2 weeks late and says "oh well, I'll pay when I can" I gave her an eviction notice and had it served yesterday. She claims that she can stay 60 days because she talked to the sheriff. I want her out in 30 days. What can I do?

topless
    I already served her last night but do I have to sue her to collect what she owes me? How soon can I get her out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast