Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detailing Answers

supremeWAXer
    so a lto of people are asking or have been about detailing before the season starts well i detail as most of u know i deatail for a lot of u guys so for any new commers hit me up or ask some qquestions i am going to be up there this weeknd an just about every weeknd after this ... PICK ME FOR............................................... .................................................. ..................................best prices.....NO SWIRL MARKS.......motors so clean u can do ur hair in (just ask FAULKNER)........an i can attrack all the little new fresh girlies haha k talk an see u guys later

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Where were you last week when I e-mailed you?
    Can't say I didn't try

Bre
    Mike... what are you doing in your avatar?? It needs to be bigger

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    You know me!!!!!!! ??????? Fix it babe!

Bre
    Where's the orignal picture at?

supremeWAXer
    last time i checked didnt get shit from u but ok an u guys can take ur conversation to your own page thanks ... an this wekend is pretty full but ill be seeing u guys out there

Jrocket
    last time i checked didnt get shit from u but ok an u guys can take ur conversation to your own page thanks ... an this wekend is pretty full but ill be seeing u guys out there
    Hope your details are better than the last 2 post that you put down...LOL

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    OK I'll give you the benifit of the ya know! We'll see ya there and by the way this is my page!!!!!!!! :2purples:

Three Days Only
    so a lto of people are asking or have been about detailing before the season starts well i detail as most of u know i deatail for a lot of u guys so for any new commers hit me up or ask some qquestions i am going to be up there this weeknd an just about every weeknd after this ... PICK ME FOR............................................... .................................................. ..................................best prices.....NO SWIRL MARKS.......motors so clean u can do ur hair in (just ask FAULKNER)........an i can attrack all the little new fresh girlies haha k talk an see u guys later
    Rewritten for everyones reading ease.............
    So a lot of people are asking or have been asking about detailing your rigs before the start of the season. I detail as most of you already know and a lot of you are my customers already. So for any perspective new customers hit me up if you need to ask some questions. I am going to be in Havasu this weekend and just about every weekend after this through the summer. So pick me if you want the best prices, no swirl marks, and motors so clean you can do your hair in them (ask Bling Bling). I can introduce you to all the little hoes also..............haha
    Talk to you guys later......................
    Dude..............Spell Check

supremeWAXer
    ok i am not 45 an still on the internet all day long ok got a few other things to do thanks JEFF, that was a much better way of putting it thankyou next time i make a post to try to help u guys get some things detailed i will make sure everything is perfect ok .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast