Thread: Concrete guys, and trucks full of concrete

wsuwrhr
    I finally got something through with the city for adding on to my house in San Bernardino.
    I enough mud for a big slab and footings.
    I was looking for a hook-up on concrete out this way, anyone able to help me out on a deal for some mud in about 8-12 weeks?
    Later on I also need some lath and plaster.
    Any and all ideas welcome.
    Thanks,
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Brian, if you were in the LA area I could help you out. Sorry. Also, you'll be hard pressed to find a deal on the actual Mud itself as the price of material is through the roof. good luck though. You'll probably pay anywhere between $85 and $100 per yard depending on the mix.
    Thats what I heard on the price.
    Just thought I would hunt around to see what turned up.
    Thanks for the price, now I have an idea what it costs.
    Brian

JetBoatRich
    Brian in Chino, we are getting it at $90-100 per yard :supp: 9-18 yards at a time.

LUVNLIFE
    The price of cement is up, at least this is how it was explained to me, because the Chinese are not exporting to the US right now due to the volume of building in that country in preparation for the Olympics. Has had the same effect on steel.

superdave013
    Make sure it's big enough for about 4 more CNC mills and at least one more big CNC lathe with bar feed.
    Now how are you going to swing the 460VAC, 3 phase, 1,000 amp service to your house? :rollside:
    WTF, thought you were going to Needles? Oh BTW, I got the carb boxes back. Turned out very nice. Your parts look top shelf on there.

nodigg
    I can sell you 4000 psi for $75 bucks a yard but......only in Havasu! :hammerhea

Danhercules
    I can sell you 4000 psi for $75 bucks a yard but......only in Havasu! :hammerhea
    Now thats mean you big tease. Thats one hell of a good price.
    I just poured 7 yds in my backyard. Colored, Over 120 bucks a yard. :cry:
    I can hook you up with some real good finishers. Whos forming it?

wsuwrhr
    Make sure it's big enough for about 4 more CNC mills and at least one more big CNC lathe with bar feed.
    Now how are you going to swing the 460VAC, 3 phase, 1,000 amp service to your house? :rollside:
    WTF, thought you were going to Needles? Oh BTW, I got the carb boxes back. Turned out very nice. Your parts look top shelf on there.
    Hurt my iron motor, bad. I was doing the jet to flat conversion, and when I took the headers off to turn them around, it was all bad.
    Those machines don't use as much power as you think. My electric bill went from $25. to $50.. The phase converter was purchased with another machine in mind.
    The garage is working out to 25X45, so I think we are going to be ok for shop space.
    Cool deal on the parts, where are the pictures?
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Thanks,,
    haha
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Now thats mean you big tease. Thats one hell of a good price.
    I can hook you up with some real good finishers. Whos forming it?
    Yea no shit...haha
    I am forming it, and of course whoever else I can get over here. Laughs.
    Thanks, I will definitely take you up on that,
    Brian
    THE do-it-yourselfer