Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loser

Forkin' Crazy
    Don't know if you have seen this or not, but I found it fairly amusing.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/767loser.jpg

Poster X
    I left my magnifying glass and telescope in my other suit. What's it say?

Forkin' Crazy
    I left my magnifying glass and telescope in my other suit. What's it say?
    LOL!!! I can see it. You must be viewing it with liberal eyes! :boxed:

Poster X
    I'm assuming it's a Clinton deal? Anyone that puts a bumper sticker on their car is an idiot to me. Whether it's one or a thousand.

SmokinLowriderSS
    It's those "rose-colored" glasses dude. Try saving it to your computer, then open it in "Imaging", and blow it up till the facts become clear to you through the haze.
    Avoiding those glasses has helped me retain my 20/20 vision. I can read them as posted.
    It IS funny Forkin, Forkin' Funny. :crossx:
    I wonder if that car resides in a blue county or a red (about 90% likely) county in the US.

Poster X
    That's a lot of work for a pic I don't really care about. Put some tits on it and get back to me.

SmokinLowriderSS
    That's a lot of work for a pic I don't really care about. Put some tits on it and get back to me.
    Now that there's funny. Talk about denial! At least, IF the show were reversed, I could admit the car was covered in Bush/Cheney 2004 stickers, whether I liked it or not (even if they had lost the election). You on the other hand, "don't have the interest" to admit they are all Kerry 2004 stickers who lost the election, and at least HE (among all his other flip-flopping) had the decency NOT TO SUE to try to win, unlike 2000's loser. Can't admit to ANYTHING. LOL. What a piece of work you are.

Forkin' Crazy
    LMAO!!!
    What a piece of work you are.
    Ain't that the truth!!!!

Poster X
    I happen to wear trifocals. Superman I ain't. Deal with it. I'm sure there are plenty of Kerry lovin idiots. There certainly are lot's of Dubya lovin idiots. We'll call it a tie. :wink:

572Daytona
    From the colors on the license plate looks like it may be NJ which is a blue state. Kerry's going to try again in 2008, so they should be already to drive it around for a second losing bid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast