Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loser

HM
    That's a lot of work for a pic I don't really care about. Put some tits on it and get back to me.
    That is funny. I had a hard time seeing it too, and I aint a liberal.
    And I agree, bumper stickers are lame.

Forkin' Crazy
    And I agree, bumper stickers are lame.
    Yea, put a Bush sticker on your ride and get it keyed in the mall or walmart parking lot.
    I have one with the American flag on it. If that makes me lame, so be it.

Forkin' Crazy
    I left my magnifying glass and telescope in my other suit. What's it say?
    for you bats.... :220v:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...oserbigger.jpg

Poster X
    Without all the preemptive rhetoric I still wouldn't have known it said Kerry. But, now that I do, the guys an idiot. That better?

Havasu Cig
    Yea, put a Bush sticker on your ride and get it keyed in the mall or walmart parking lot.
    I have one with the American flag on it. If that makes me lame, so be it.
    That is the truth. These so called tolerant liberals are the first ones to damage your property if you display something they don't like. I always fly the American flags on our Vehicle.

Poster X
    You are true Americans. I think I'll put a little plastic flag on my mini bike.

SmokinLowriderSS
    [QUOTE=Havasu Cig]These so called tolerant liberals are the first ones to damage your property if you display something they don't like. QUOTE]
    Ain't THAT the truth! The same ones who insist that everyone must be listened to (so that they are), that insist everyone be given equal weight and time, are the first ones to do shout-downs to drown out what they don't like, are the ones to deface and destroy those emblems they disagree with, and throw slanderous charges and name-call so as to attempt to reduce the credibility of those they disagree with. They are also the first ones to call "racism" if someone non-caucasion screws up, yet turn on them (name calling all over the place) if a non-white gets an education and works to become a success. "They are not _______ (insert race here) enough" to represent their race if they are a success.
    Rhetorical question: Why is it the "champions" of the blacks and hispanics do this to the blacks & hispanics who succeed till they no longer NEED the liberal giveaways?

Old Texan
    [
    Ain't THAT the truth! The same ones who insist that everyone must be listened to (so that they are), that insist everyone be given equal weight and time, are the first ones to do shout-downs to drown out what they don't like, are the ones to deface and destroy those emblems they disagree with, and throw slanderous charges and name-call so as to attempt to reduce the credibility of those they disagree with. They are also the first ones to call "racism" if someone non-caucasion screws up, yet turn on them (name calling all over the place) if a non-white gets an education and works to become a success. "They are not _______ (insert race here) enough" to represent their race if they are a success.
    They call this "Passion" for their cause.
    Rhetorical question: Why is it the "champions" of the blacks and hispanics do this to the blacks & hispanics who succeed till they no longer NEED the liberal giveaways?[/QUOTE]
    If the followers wake up they see the "Champions" for what they are, phonies. The fine people who succeed, do so inspite of the "Champions" and the "Champions" resent the fact the successful do not take time to heap praise upon the "tireless Champions" who sacrifice their own time (not their money, they need the people's money) to better the world for all oppressed within.

Forkin' Crazy
    You are true Americans. I think I'll put a little plastic flag on my mini bike.
    If you use that bag in place of a helmet, don't hurt yourself.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yep, dead on Tex.
    Go ahead poster, the bag will be just fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast