Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Mustang GT Hardtop

Havaparty
    I'm looking for a new 2005 Mustang GT Hardtop, 5 speed, with dash upgrade, color accent package, shaker 1000 stereo.
    Prefer white but am interested in any color.
    Thanks for your help.
    D :clover:

Cole Trickle
    Good luck!
    We have had one on order for a couple months now and have yet to get the call to come and pick it up.(We got a deal on it so it probablly went to the bottom of the order stack)
    I know where there is a GT convertible with a auto
    They have to make 8 out of 10 mustangs V6's to comply with the smog commision.I don't thing the V6's are moving quite as well as they had hoped so it is holding back the V8 lineup.
    On a side not it is a much nicer car than the previous generation GT.
    Branidin

spectras only
    My friend has a black one. Cool car, what I don't like about it is ,the throttle by wire.It has too much electronics taking over driver's feel and input. Ford made this car not to brake loose on take off and the throttle plate momentarily closes by the computer.So there's a feel of delay .
    Maybe it's just a quirk to be fixed later :hammer2: .
    The local dealer has got the Roush models in ,white with blue stripes. They're getting the 410HP 5.4 s/c models in about two months . 68K cdn .

Boozer
    Just curious here but what are you willing to spend on a new GT?
    A couple weeks ago a friend and I went and test drove the new GT and checked out the price. The dealers seem to all be putting an additional 8-9K mark up on them above sticker. Making the new GT cost somewhere in the ballpark of 45K. For just a little more then that you can be rolling a new corvette.

Kilrtoy
    Making the new GT cost somewhere in the ballpark of 45K. For just a little more then that you can be rolling a new corvette.
    Hey I have one of those

Cole Trickle
    Hey I have one of those
    Automatics don't count! :yuk:

Kilrtoy
    Automatics don't count! :yuk:
    Hey Im old and lazy......leave me alone :cry:

Cole Trickle
    Hey Im old and lazy......leave me alone :cry:
    Not that old your boat is a shit load faster than mine and you were pinning it when you passed me a couple weeks back!!!

Kilrtoy
    Not that old your boat is a shit load faster than mine and you were pinning it when you passed me a couple weeks back!!!
    Where was this.....If I would have known I would have stopped and chatted...

Cole Trickle
    Where was this.....If I would have known I would have stopped and chatted...
    I walked over and introduced my self at the sand bar 2 weeks ago.You were chatting with nubbs hanging out by the 25' advantage.
    You seemed pre occupied so we didn't chat long
    Brandin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast