Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Chet and froggystyle

Eat me & die
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/froggystyle_and_Chet-1.JPG[/img] Now you know why they call him froggystyle! He like`s it froggystyle!!!!! eek! Get em Chet
    [ August 01, 2002, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: Eat me & die ]

HighRoller
    That's pretty smart,take cheap shots at a guy who used to make a living out of taking other people out.I'll be impressed when you say it to his face...

Froggystyle
    Looks to me like the Froggy is doing the driving... I think you have the captions mixed up.

Eat me & die
    HighRoller:
    That's pretty smart,take cheap shots at a guy who used to make a living out of taking other people out.I'll be impressed when you say it to his face...So are you saying that he`s going to take me out?
    So was he a hit man?
    or was he a nurse and it was his job to take people out side once a day?
    You might want to think about what you say and who you say it too, you just never know
    Froggy I think I made the picture the way I wanted it! wink You chumps cant take the heat from Chet and I LMAO every time I see that he`s pissed one of you off.
    I give Chet 5 Stars!

HBjet
    Eat me & die:
    You might want to think about what you say and who you say it too, you just never know That's right EMAD, with Froggy, you just never know......
    Do you know why his name is Froggystyle? In the service, do you know what "Frog Men" are?
    Probably not, so shut up! Your little cartoons are stupid. Besides, shouldn't you be wrenching on your boat, so you can at least make a full pass.
    BTW, on GPS, with 3 people aboard, a full cooler of drinks, anchor, half tanks of gas, the boat trimmed down because of the rough conditions, the GPS read 72.4mph when at WOT for 6 seconds. No, it's not a drag boat, but at the rate your team is going, I could spank you 90% of the time in the quarter mile, with my crew in the boat.
    So get to work!
    HBjet
    [ August 01, 2002, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

HighRoller
    HBJet is right EMAD,maybe you should get online and do a keyword search on"NavySeals".I'm 6'3" and about 275 and I wouldn't dare say a sideways word about Froggy to his face because I know he could hurt me even though I probably outsize him about 30%.But you're probably safe hiding behind your keyboard talkin trash...for now.Why don't you email Froggy your address and phone# if your such a badass and I'll call 911 for you while he's on his way over...

Eat me & die
    Hb or should I say HBchickenHawk I`m real scared!
    I cant work on the boat because it`s at the races dip shit. Why dont you take your 72mph POS to the races and see if you can smoke em! I call him and tell him you are on your way if you want?
    "Bock Bock"

Eat me & die
    Did you say 72.mph LMAO in 6sec....LMAO "WOW" your big time now ....lol....Bring that POS on big mouth! It`s funny, you still to this day still haven`t showed up just once Mr.90%. I think we should change it to NO Show 100% or the time HBchickenHawk

565edge
    i got three words eat me and die"i love you",your a funny mo fo,f*%$ these chicken hawkers.

blownschiada
    Did you guys here?565 says his boat runs 125@ half throttle.I guess these jets really are fast! eek!
    [ August 01, 2002, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast