Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listening To The Radio This Morning

Boozer
    Kevin and Bean were talking about a billboard that is apparently posted in Los Angeles. The Billboard is an advertisement for a news broadcast on Telemundo 62 and reads Los Angeles, California. The California is crossed out and Mexico is written beneath it.
    It was stirring up a lot of controversy and I figured I'd give you guys a chance to say what you think about such a billboard.

riverroyal
    im gonna need more medication this year

Havasu_Dreamin
    Is it graffitti or is it part of the actual ad?

cdog
    It's the actual billboard. I saw it on the 10 o clock news last night. The company defended it and said that they are appealing to their target demographic. What did we think was gonna happen? This is just the begining. We might as well hand them the keys. :yuk:

Boozer
    Part of the ad

Jetdriver
    I say we givem everything up to LA, move us all out. Install one hell of a wall around it, then test saddams WMD's on em!!!!

NOTALENT
    U know they wanted to create controversey with that!! Pretty soon there gonna be asking for Reparations!! :burningm: :boxingguy

PlyaPlya22
    Let me get the popcorn(scratch that) let me get the taquitos out!!

cdog
    Like I said before. Let's trade them SOCAL for the Gulf of Mexico Cancun area. One thing that needs to be said is that these people are just people and are going where they can get more for less, (meaning opprotunity and welfare services). We as americans cannot afford to support them, that is the job of thier goverment. If their not legal their not americans. There is a said plan that they Mexis will take california back by over population and they are making good progress at that. But we as americans must position our selfs with facts on why we can't have this and not racism. Otherwise anyone that opposise's illegal imigration will be labeled a racist and that's why our goverment has done nothing about this yet. We all know the politictians are *****'s for votes. Imagine when they (illegals) are the voting majority, Free Taco's and welfare for everyone.

NOTALENT
    Like I said before. Let's trade them SOCAL for the Gulf of Mexico Cancun area. One thing that needs to be said is that these people are just people and are going where they can get more for less, (meaning opprotunity and welfare services). We as americans cannot afford to support them, that is the job of thier goverment. If their not legal their not americans. There is a said plan that they Mexis will take california back by over population and they are making good progress at that. But we as americans must position our selfs with facts on why we can't have this and not racism. Otherwise anyone that opposise's illegal imigration will be labeled a racist and that's why our goverment has done nothing about this yet. We all know the politictians are *****'s for votes. Imagine when they (illegals) are the voting majority, Free Taco's and welfare for everyone.
    haha...well said..its sad but true..I hate to see what its going to be like in the future. Bush will probably open the borders!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast