Thread: Any Hockey Fans Out There?

RiverOtter

racecar.hotshoe
    What is this Hockey thing you speak of?...........

CrazyHippy
    Super Mario
    That's a sweet chop.
    BJH

Tom Brown
    I hate the French.
    That reminds me, what ever happened to Fear The Turtle? That guy knew about the Regina Pats.

OGShocker
    That reminds me, what ever happened to Fear The Turtle?
    I fixed his avatar for him and then he left. Go figure.

CJ
    Had an 11:00 game last night . . . tired!

eKolbe
    actually, I'm still around. Just changed the name and stay in lurker mood. Felt the name really doesn't make since here. Every once in a while I see someone using the avatar(Peat and Stock going toe 2 toe) still though, so someone is putting your good work to use.
    Regina Pats?? :idea: don't think I've ever had an interest in them. At the time, I think the discussion was about Boyd Gordon or Jordin Tootoo with someone from Red Deer. I pretty much stopped caring, even watching prospects. But I'm not going to lie, I'll pick it back up when it starts, but never with same passion.

Tom Brown
    Regina Pats?? :idea: don't think I've ever had an interest in them.
    Not so fast, my hard shelled friend. I recall mentioning the Swift Current Broncos and at least one other team (I thought the Pats or the Raiders... but not sure) and you seemed quite familiar with the WHL. That's pretty impressive for someone from Mesa.

eKolbe
    Not so fast, my hard shelled friend. I recall mentioning the Swift Current Broncos and at least one other team (I thought the Pats or the Raiders... but not sure) and you seemed quite familiar with the WHL. That's pretty impressive for someone from Mesa.
    Don't really remeber anything, can't think of someone from either of those teams 2 years ago I would of showed an interest in...who care's. Sure it wasn't the Brandon Wheat Kings. Could of possible been talking about Eric Fehr or Jordin Tootoo?
    The only thing I can think of with Regina is when Colton Orr (had a small end of year stint with them) had a go with Jordin Tootoo(Brandon Wheat Kings). I believe, if memory, is right he finally just jumped him after Tootoo wouldn't go all night, but kept running his teammates. Tootoo, I've followed for a long time after a friend gave me footage of him (5'8") laying a whuppin on Capitals prospect Nolan Yonkman (6'6" and 2 yrs older).
    It's actually not hard to follow, I mostly follow the fighters. As hockey fight tapes are actually a pretty big hobby. Other wise I only follow Capital prospects and a few notables that have stood out for one reason or another, like Phaneuf(sp). If anyone is interested hockeysfuture.com boards is pretty good for getting to know people from just about every WHL town and hockey-fights.com is pretty good for anything to with fighting.
    I'll stop boring the board now. I don't picture hockey fights and boating go together to much. And go back to lurking.