Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bassett Mufflers Wanted

Taylorman
    Im looking for a set of baffels for my Bassetts. I will be boating at a couple places this summer that requires them. If anyone has a set they want to part with, let me know.
    Kevin

Tahiti350
    Taylorman,
    Did you ever figure out the miss you had back in Nov/Dec? What was the final verdict?

Taylorman
    I dont remember a miss. You sure it was me?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Im looking for a set of baffels for my Bassetts. I will be boating at a couple places this summer that requires them. If anyone has a set they want to part with, let me know.
    Kevin
    Call Mike in Houston. he sold me a set of the bassett hi-po mufflers a couple seasons ago for $130 if I remember right. He usually stokcs a set of them. I would definitely go for the hi-performance ones over the standard baffle. they rob way less power......and pass the visual inspection test.
    Omega

Tahiti350
    I thought it was you, but I could be wrong. A lot of water under the bridge since then. :hammerhea

wrenchdaddy
    Hey i need a set of baffles too!!!!!!

matt1
    mabey hes talking about when you had that broken valve spring.

Mrs CP 19
    Basset has a new set of Hi Perf mufflers. Jim posted all the info about them a few weeks ago.
    This is the new information requested....
    BASSETT MUFFELERS
    At the end of next week Bassett will have available a new muffler. This muffeler is not intended for super high performance motors. If you are around 1000 hp, won't pass noise laws. It will pass for stock to mild up to 700 hp motors.
    The key is to get the idle around 500-700 RPM. That is what will help you pass.
    The cost will be $225.00 per pair. They are 100% stainless steel
    if you are interested, call next week and order a set. 800-345-5824
    We have a couple sets of the old hi perf at the river house. Won't have them available to sell for a couple weeks (till we get out there) I will pm you when they are here in case you don't get any. Jill

Squirtin Thunder
    Don the owner of Banderlog also makes mufflers and they are real nice !!!!
    www.Banderlog.com

Tahiti350
    We have a couple sets of the old hi perf at the river house. Won't have them available to sell for a couple weeks (till we get out there) I will pm you when they are here in case you don't get any. Jill
    How much for a set of the muflers you have? I finally found a set of Bassett O/T headers for my SBC and need some mufflers, but don't have the $225 handy for the new ones...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast