Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAPD Flashlight Fiasco??

mirvin
    I know there's been alot of bashing lately but at the end of the day these guys are on OUR side and it really makes me angry when they get in trouble for doing their job. :frown:
    mirvin

MsDrmr
    I agree, we all have to respect the good ones out there......they are there for us and don't get mad, just try to understand what position they are in. They don't want to ruin your fun, but they don't want to report any serious accidents either.

dirty old man
    They should have beat the bad guys with their battons instead of denting up expensive flashlites. Now that have to use wiffle bats

MsDrmr
    It's hard to damage a Mag Lite

mirvin
    I got pulled over by a CHP last year cuz my flip up rear plate was obscured by my trailer hitch.....anyway....he walked up to my window and sitting on the passenger seat was a big ol mag lite. He says "watcha doin with the flashlight"? I say's "flashlighting" he laughed his ass off, told me to remove my hitch so he could see my plate and sent me on my way
    It was obvious HE was worried about the mag lite.....
    mirvin

Tom Brown
    Mag lites rock.

OGShocker
    Here is the story (http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1...841974,00.html)
    The pirp was an EX-CON. I say they shoulda smacked him three more times! :hammer2:

callbob4homes
    I just don't understand the beating part. Why not do like all these mothers with screaming ass kids throwing tantrums do. "If you don't stop that, I am going to give you a time out" (in your harshest sqeeky mommy voice).
    I can just hear it now........."Officer Kilrtoy was suspended without pay today for not giving a time out today to the dirtbag he apprehended in the act of stealing one of the wackas off of a boat parked in his driveway. Officer Kilrtoy instead, used his new departmental rubber flashlight to softly subdue the drug crazed thief and in the process left a small bruise on the wanted felons' arm. Film at 11:00". :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
    I just don't understand the beating part. Why not do like all these mothers with screaming ass kids throwing tantrums do. "If you don't stop that, I am going to give you a time out" (in your harshest sqeeky mommy voice).
    I can just hear it now........."Officer Kilrtoy was suspended without pay today for not giving a time out today to the dirtbag he apprehended in the act of stealing one of the wackas off of a boat parked in his driveway. Officer Kilrtoy instead, used his new departmental rubber flashlight to softly subdue the drug crazed thief and in the process left a small bruise on the wanted felons' arm. Film at 11:00". :hammer2:
    Too bad Mrs Kilr don't pack a flashlight

mirvin
    Too bad Mrs Kilr don't pack a flashlight
    Uhhh huh huh huh huh......I heard she DOES pack a flashlight........
    :supp:
    Sorry
    mirvin :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast