Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My whole weekend is SCREWED

Phat Matt
    Just be a boat bitch. You don't want to miss this weekend. You can jump on our boat if you want.

MagicMtnDan
    Damn, I guess you'll just have to spend the "whole screwed weekend" with Mrs. Kilr. Just let everyone know if that ever gets old and there'll be a long line of guys outside your house

JetBoatRich
    That sucks :devil: have to stay home and work on your post count

HCS
    By the way Kilr, I'm sorry about your prop and the lost weekend. If it's any consolation, it's supposed to snow another inch in the next 24 hours up here and my lake will be frozen for 3+ more weeks.

It's suppose to rain here Sunday. No summer here yet either.
    I guess I could just hit my prop with a hammer and bend it. Be the same affect. :cry:

HCS
    That sucks :devil: have to stay home and work on your post count
    Yes, I have to work tomorrow. Post along with me. Kilrtoy, gives me someone to post with.

chub
    I have to go in Saturday 2345 till Sunday about 0030. 45 minutes of work screwing my whole weekend. I'm not gonna cry about the 8 hours of double bubble though.

HOOTER SLED-
    You guys are going to be in Elsinor on Sun?
    Was thinking about it. Don't know wha the weather is gonna be like. I need to check.

Kilrtoy
    Hey kilr where did you bang your prop? Near the launch? Wheres the shallow spot?You would think the water level would be up with all this friggen rain.Gonna be out there for the regatta in a couple weeks. Hope the level raises up by then. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    This happened two weeks ago at windsor ramp.
    I was directely behind the trailer(10feet off) at the launch ramp backing up....
    The following wekend they posted a sign saying low water at ramps....
    I was not happy...
    The tip of the ears is barely bent, But they(lakeland) said it was bad and could cause a lower unit failure in turn could cause an accident at high speeds...
    With that said Im getting the prop fixed and getting a new back up set.

Rvr2Bch
    How 'bout all of us fire up "Pegged" at 0930 Saturday and fix a Bloody Mary and we'll have our own poker run!

JetBoatRich
    Yes, I have to work tomorrow. Post along with me. Kilrtoy, gives me someone to post with.
    I have tomorrow off but games until 2 or so but will try to keep up with you all :smile:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast