Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing in Duluth, GA

Midwest_Miss69
    I'm not sure of the details but I just heard on the radio they found that missing woman, Jennifer Willbanks, who was from Duluth, GA alive in Albequerque, New Mexico. She was supposed to get married today. That's cool!

RitcheyRch
    I heard that on the radio this morning. I wonder when they will gove more details about how she got there and why.

99 232 baja
    She took a bus to N.M. ,I am sure she is in trouble.What an IDIOT!!!!!! :hammerhea

jmm
    She took a Bus to NM.... :2purples: They just said she will not be charged with anything... :hammerhea I was schocked. Her Boyfriend must be a little pissed off. :hammer2: :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
    I am out of the loop who is she and why?

BIGCHRIS
    WHATS THE IDIOT THINKINK IT PI$$$$ me of she done this .There is got to be someone alse involved like another guy or girl .If she didnt want to get married she should of told the guy she didnt want to :frown: :frown:

73kona455
    missing woman story here---she got cold feet (http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D89PNBKO0.html) who can blame here with a wedding that large? .. i figure she wanted to back out and just didnt know how....

RitcheyRch
    The news said something about she went to Vegas and then took a bus to New Mexico. They should make her pay for all the costs incurred by the police. If she was leery about getting married she shouldn't have invited 600 freaking people and should have sat down with her husband to be and said "I'm a little scared about this whole thing" or something like that.

JetBoatRich
    No way to start your new life together

RitcheyRch
    Exactly
    No way to start your new life together

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast