Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring minds wanna know!

Roland the Fisherman
    I have never stated your net worth THANK YOU :lightsabe All I've said is you paid my wife very well :idea:
    Who did Les say one
    If they both had a good time out there who cares who won, at least they had the guts to get off their Ass, and race :idea:
    Demonzsta if you spell check me i'll Bitch slap you next time I see you :supp: Maybe you should ask Rex if you could be his assistant :idea:
    Hater....your my hero.

dmontzsta
    I have never stated your net worth THANK YOU :lightsabe All I've said is you paid my wife very well :idea:
    Who did Les say one
    If they both had a good time out there who cares who won, at least they had the guts to get off their Ass, and race :idea:
    Demonzsta if you spell check me i'll Bitch slap you next time I see you :supp: Maybe you should ask Rex if you could be his assistant :idea:
    LMFAO
    :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
    Roland, It was good to meet you on Sunday.
    Now I didn't see the race and I have never met this scummer guy in my life. But I was standing there when he walked up to Roland. It sounded to me like he thought he had ran UT down. When ol' Roland told him different he pretty much shruged his shoulders and said oh well. But he did go on to say he had fun and was glad he went down there type of deal.
    As far as letting off and calling a win, heck I'm stayin out of that one.
    Dave, it was good to put a face with the name as well.
    I did notice the look on his face also. He and I were put on the spot. I was referring to the conversation he and I had at Speed Ally after the race.
    Let me put this thing in perspective. Tomorrow when you wake, will who won that race change for even 5 minutes when you take your morning crap? I didn't think so.....Proves my point, it just don't mean sh-t!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    ... it just don't mean sh-t!
    your gonna kill bench racers talking like that....
    I took a little cruise in Rolands boat and I was so impressed that all my shits for sale,,,, except my boats.
    Thanks for the put put Roland.

STVBOY
    I will have to say the blue flatty hauled ass and did beat the stv pretty good.UT did cover him for the 800ft they raced. The only thing which is not an excuse is the flatty would not race from an idle he would only race from a 20mph roll. The outboards are setup for racing from an idle which is much different than from a big roll. Now saying this I am not saying the outcomes would have been different but there is a difference just two different ways of racing! Anyways it was alot of fun to watch!

disco_charger
    I would expect all this "hole shot" talk from the jet guys but you wack jobs are supposed to run the distance, you guys run your boats (as you put it) "all day long" then only race 700 feet?
    Not that I'm all that fast, but I must say, I was the in the white/yellow/orange/red jet boat Sat night right before dark. It really hurt my fragile jet boat ego to not only lose the race, but get pulled out of the hole by a heavier and bigger boat running a 2 blade prop. To whoever was driving that Howard, thanks, I had a great time. Anyone get any pics of me getting used as a doormat? :hammerhea
    Also, what ended up being the problem with the boat I towed in? Just curious, and I'm glad he was able to keep it off of the rocks.

You Te
    I would expect all this "hole shot" talk from the jet guys but you wack jobs are supposed to run the distance, you guys run your boats (as you put it) "all day long" then only race 700 feet? Were all the races "only 700 feet?" :idea: And for the record...in my interview with scummer he says he won!
    Why didn't anyone step up to race Les? He also drove 50 miles round trip to this party.
    Hey VDV, what I want to know is why you did not show up with your hot rod?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Not that I'm all that fast, but I must say, I was the in the white/yellow/orange/red jet boat Sat night right before dark. It really hurt my fragile jet boat ego to not only lose the race, but get pulled out of the hole by a heavier and bigger boat running a 2 blade prop. To whoever was driving that Howard, thanks, I had a great time. Anyone get any pics of me getting used as a doormat? :hammerhea
    Also, what ended up being the problem with the boat I towed in? Just curious, and I'm glad he was able to keep it off of the rocks.
    Your boat runs good! Love the blower!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey VDV, what I want to know is why you did not show up with your hot rod?
    It won't be done for a while, the painter is backlogged because he's that good.
    ...and if you think I would drive 50 miles for an 800 ft race your sorely mistaken, on top of that I don't take you guys that serious. :notam:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Honcho0003.JPG

You Te
    It won't be done for a while, the painter is backlogged because he's that good.
    ...and if you think I would drive 50 miles for an 800 ft race your sorely mistaken, on top of that I don't take you guys that serious. :notam:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Honcho0003.JPG
    And to think I drove from Topock to Needles and back just to say hi to you guy's. Have a nice day.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast