Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bbsp....???

dmontzsta
    Reminds me of civic owners...as long as they are ahead they won, no matter what.

Kim Hanson
    I heard from some people who watched the race that UT was a couple of boat lengths ahead until he shut it down :idea:, and I've also heard that Scummer was starting to run him down, and would have passed him if it would have gone a 1/4 mile :idea: , but isnt most races at the river about an 1/8th mile
    This is a Lake Hater :notam: ...........( . )( . )...........

Pro Max
    Friday was packed with boats and some good runs, I left and went to the sandbar for a long time . When I returned there were a couple of cops and only about 5 boats left. Some guy flipped his Stoker and they were pulling it off the bottom. I guess after that everyone bailed out. Saturday was dead also. Only a couple of boats showed up. I hope the guy is OK.

Kim Hanson
    Reminds me of civic owners...as long as they are ahead they won, no matter what.
    No focking Rice Talk in here, RiceBoy!........( . )( . )......... :yuk:

Kim Hanson
    Friday was packed with boats and some good runs, I left and went to the sandbar for a long time . When I returned there were a couple of cops and only about 5 boats left. Some guy flipped his Stoker and they were pulling it off the bottom. I guess after that everyone bailed out. Saturday was dead also. Only a couple of boats showed up. I hope the guy is OK.
    That sucks to hear, I hope he and his boat are okay............( . )( . )........

Havasu Cig
    I was told he will be ok but his boat was pretty bad. I guess he was face down in the water and the person who was racing him got to him first and rolled him over. He was lucky.

You Te
    I heard from some people who watched the race that UT was a couple of boat lengths ahead until he shut it down :idea:, and I've also heard that Scummer was starting to run him down, and would have passed him if it would have gone a 1/4 mile :idea: , but isnt most races at the river about an 1/8th mile
    Hater, I can't see if someone is going to run me down when they are behind me. I went to the 100 MPH range and shut down. I guess next time I'll just leave the hammer down and see if someone passes me.

Jrocket
    Hater, I can't see if someone is going to run me down when they are behind me. I went to the 100 MPH range and shut down. I guess next time I'll just leave the hammer down and see if someone passes me.
    Nice job UT,i didnt think you would make it out there.Boats running good i take it?

You Te
    Nice job UT,i didnt think you would make it out there.Boats running good i take it?
    It's running pretty good JR, that dam boats just gives me all kinds of shit when I take it out of the garage.

lucky
    It's running pretty good JR, that dam boats just gives me all kinds of shit when I take it out of the garage.
    lol - know that was funny -- toney you really have to stop bitch slapping the queens - it disturbes the balance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast