Thread: SpeedChannel, what did you do with....

Wet Dream
    Does anyone know what SpeedChannel did with our boat racing? I know its off season, but come on, don't leave me hangin'...

PowellRunner
    I know it sucks!! I read that the "new" speed channel will be devoting 9 hours a day to NASCAR....thats all fine and dandy,but ,9hours of boat shows would be better!!ESPN2 is supposed to carry boating programing....gotta get it where you can I guess.

572Daytona
    They had Outboard drag racing on Saturday morning so it looks like they may still be having some boat programming

Cole
    I talked to Matt Grant the other day who does the color comentating on competition offshore and he told me its all been dropped!!!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/mad.gifIt has been picked by a different cable network....but he told me it wont be on basic cable!!! only dish networks

Wet Dream
    One good thing, it got rid of John Greviskis and Ship Shape TV. Did anyone ever learn anything more than how to install railing or swim platforms or how to blow thousands of dollars on that state of the art radar system? Thats just what I needed. Darn, now I need to find out where I can get one of these systems for my jet.

nitro557
    Ill sell it to ya,do you want a color screen and auto pilot,maybe a bow thruster or a lifting swim platform

fat rat
    Hey Nittro, just what I need.......a lifting swim platform, can you do me a "SOLID" on one,LOL, I saw them this weekend at the show.......I'd hate to see the price tag on it.....and the labor charge to install.

nitro557
    How did you like the show ?We got outa there around 11 last night ,display torn down and 18 boats on trialers and back home ,11 more comeing today on semis.So what do you think do we put up the best display or what?Oh ya the swim platforms about $20,0000 we take all major credit card except discover

BigDaddy
    I watched it tuesday night or evening and some monday or sunday as well didnt have a problem it was on just before Power Boats and just before the dale earnhardt Show any way that my Two cents if it helps you.
    http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...isc/misc29.gif