Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So what did you break at the Poker Run Weekend?

Jrocket
    I scored on a ride, nice boat. Once again you're to good to hand out.
    Hey next time I pass you and give you the finger at least give it back ok! Met the owner at lunch on Sunday,nice guy.

MAINEVENT
    and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach.
    Why is it Greg always hits himself when he is out? :hammerhea Where's ther band aid?? LOL

djunkie
    I ran my boat at 90-100 all day, no ticket, put $150 worth of gas in it and pulled out with 1/4 tanks, towed it home and put in my backyard. No problems, the thing that happen was the guy riding with me didn't plan very well and ran out of beer early so we had to chase beer down all afternoon.... what a rockie.
    Andy
    Hey he told me he was gonna make Margaritas with your wackers on the back of your boat. What happened to that?

6 Dollar Boat
    My girlfriend left the coffee pot on Sat AM at the house, so I had to make a phone call from the water to ask a neighbor to unplug it. Oh what a rough weekend I had...
    But seriously, I'm sorry to hear about everyone's problems

Tyson Ross
    Based on the way I felt Sunday, I think I may have broke my record for most beers by noon!! :jawdrop:
    Thanks again Mike, Had a great time.

STV_Keith
    1. GPS antenna mount.
    2. Lower Unit rear bearing carrier seal.
    Not too bad.

andy01
    Hey he told me he was gonna make Margaritas with your wackers on the back of your boat. What happened to that?
    There was plenty of mix in the water behind the boat if you wanted to pour it in a glass........ :jawdrop:

djunkie
    There was plenty of mix in the water behind the boat if you wanted to pour it in a glass........ :jawdrop:
    Ya I noticed that. No thanks

No Regrets
    Broke a hydralic steering line Friday pullin into Steamboat-Talk about fun puuting it on the trailer! ( No sweat, Steve @ Savage pulled thru for me )
    Ran the Shi t over my cell phone w/ golf cart Sat nite driving around C Horse liquored & solo, looking for so called bad ass D-rowers who were all sleeping @ Frickin 10:45PM! Did you get your beauty sleep FOAATA, Lord knows you need it
    Nuts busted by wife @ 11PM Sat- C above.
    Trans on friday, and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach. Did anyone catch that, and I swear it was not from intoxication . No regrets I think you were right there.
    Did I see it?
    The divit you left in the sand from impaling your face in 2 inches of water made a whole new beach for Darin to park on. In case you forgot, Im the only one who gave you the love while everyone was on the ground pissing themselves to death.
    BTW, How much is the picture of that fall worth to you?

Three Days Only
    Well, my motor is good!!
    TPS sensor or something. Im stoked!!
    Teague Custom Marine course comes through for me again!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast