Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Concrete guy's...?

hoolign
    Thats a real knee slapper...
    My bad

NashvilleBound
    You guys brothers? I always reccommend fiber. If its a patio and somthing that shows use "Stealth" fiber or short hair as its called. If its base for stone or brick use the long hair....BIG difference. If your in the Riverside to San Diego area I can get whatever you need including finishers.....oh, and a little too much concrete is always better than not enough....

JetBoatRich
    NB we are are pouring about 10-50 yards a week right now in Chino, we have the labor covered which supplier do you know?

NashvilleBound
    NB we are are pouring about 10-50 yards a week right now in Chino, we have the labor covered which supplier do you know?
    Superior is my family

JetBoatRich
    Superior is my family
    we are using Fourth St., Robertsons and Short Load(if needed) I am open to new companies if they need more business

HammerDown
    The local suppler said it called for 3 yards...@ 7" deep I think thats a bit much.
    I've got an few extra shovel fulls going other places.
    $300.00 delivered 3500 psi w/fiber.

blackcloud75
    Looking for some mud in the Corona Area.................Any suggestions or referrals?

Deano
    6" thick is actually 1.75 yards.
    7" thick is 2.03
    I wouldnt order it right on the money. If your going 6", order at least 2 yards
    7" get 2.5 yards.
    There are alot of factors that would make you come up short and your 300 just turned into 600.
    Make sure you dont have any flyash in the mix and dont get out of control on the water.

Deano
    Looking for some mud in the Corona Area.................Any suggestions or referrals?
    Robertsons... I dont like their business dealings, but they have good mud

HammerDown
    Well I did the pour...so how long before I can park my F 250 on it? (Remember 6-7" thick). If I recall, 2 weeks...correct?
    PS. as I may have mentioned, I haven't messed with mud since before the 90's. Did it quite often prior to that, and now I know why I don't miss it...my friken knees feel like someone hit them with a sledge hammer :hammerhea . 48 going on 70
    Also I don't remember "fiber mix" being around back then...pretty impressive stuff!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast