Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: $50 Waiver at the Marina

Magic34
    Well, since we aren't getting a response, it seems that the $50 waiver for an immediate table works just fine. :rollside: Does $10-$20 work as well?

INSman
    Well, since we aren't getting a response, it seems that the $50 waiver for an immediate table works just fine. :rollside: Does $10-$20 work as well?
    Probably in that town, a $20 will get someone's attention :notam:

mbrown2
    I heard through a friend of a brother in law who had a sister who was not at the Poker Run but talked to her ex who was who launched at Windsor but talked to his father who was staying at the Nautical who talked to the Security guard who does not have a boat but heard someone was charged a waiver to launch a big boat at the marina.... :idea:

Magic34
    I heard through a friend of a brother in law who had a sister who was not at the Poker Run but talked to her ex who was who launched at Windsor but talked to his father who was staying at the Nautical who talked to the Security guard who does not have a boat but heard someone was charged a waiver to launch a big boat at the marina.... :idea:
    So you know Bob too?
    Nice, I'm still confused

Liquid Courage
    LMAO!!! That was funny sh!t!

Kachina26
    That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Magic34
    Anyone seen a horse?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234