Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you to Boozer and Photoglou!

Scream
    The Hot Boat car sellin wonder boys did it again, they gave me a deal on a great car for my daughter yesterday. Thank you both for helping me get her back on the road guys.
    Two weeks ago on our way to Phoenix to pick up the boat from Kachina (warranty work being done) my daughter calls and tells us she blew up her little car. We had planned on a new(er) car for her anyway, she's graduating Cum Laude' this year and needs reliable transportation to and from college, but hadn't wanted to drop the dime so quick. Now she's got a great little car with a huge warranty, no miles and excellent crash test results...I'm pretty happy about this transaction.
    Jay and Danny, you did good and Thanks again.
    Scream

racecar.hotshoe
    The Hot Boat car sellin wonder boys did it again, they gave me a deal on a great car for my daughter yesterday. Thank you both for helping me get her back on the road guys.
    Two weeks ago on our way to Phoenix to pick up the boat from Kachina (warranty work being done) my daughter calls and tells us she blew up her little car. We had planned on a new(er) car for her anyway, she's graduating Cum Laude' this year and needs reliable transportation to and from college, but hadn't wanted to drop the dime so quick. Now she's got a great little car with a huge warranty, no miles and excellent crash test results...I'm pretty happy about this transaction.
    Jay and Danny, you did good and Thanks again.
    Scream
    You got her a VW......................

Boozer
    Matt,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your daughter I'm just happy we were able to get you a great deal on a great car. If you have any questions just let me know. Next time we meet it'll be at the river and drinks are on me.
    Thanks,
    Danny

Scream
    Thanks Danny, Great to see you without the makeup...lol Last time we met was at Frenchie's Holloween party. My daughter said "was that guy wearing white face in a picture?" lol
    We'll definately have to hook up sometime soon. Even if it's not at the river, you're a neighbor and that ought to be easy to do...
    Actually Mark, we bought an almost new Huyndai Elantra. They have ton's of airbags and great crash test results and a warranty that even Jay couldn't beat...lol

PHOTOGLOU
    Yes the warranty thing was a little funny... Congrats on the new car and let us know if I have any more questions that YOU can answer....... :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Yes the warranty thing was a little funny... Congrats on the new car and let us know if I have any more questions that YOU can answer....... :crossx:
    Sorry to thread jack..but Jay...u know a couple guys named Jason Crep and Garret Vosburg??

PHOTOGLOU
    Sound familiar

racecar.hotshoe
    Thanks Danny, Great to see you without the makeup...lol Last time we met was at Frenchie's Holloween party. My daughter said "was that guy wearing white face in a picture?" lol
    We'll definately have to hook up sometime soon. Even if it's not at the river, you're a neighbor and that ought to be easy to do...
    Actually Mark, we bought an almost new Huyndai Elantra. They have ton's of airbags and great crash test results and a warranty that even Jay couldn't beat...lol
    Any car that Christina Applegate was sitting on is ok with me.........She did a show about one...(Married with children)..........

NOTALENT
    Sound familiar
    A couple of my good friends..said they new u and ur brother in law I think that owns Amerikan Clothing??? Went to havasu with u once...?? We were talking about boats and they brought up urs...

Debbolas
    Matt,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your daughter I'm just happy we were able to get you a great deal on a great car. If you have any questions just let me know. Next time we meet it'll be at the river and drinks are on me.
    Thanks,
    Danny
    I can't wait to see you without your makeup, I probably won't recognise you.....
    Thank you so much for our daughters car, she LOVES it!!!
    Thank you Danny and Jay!!!
    xoxo
    Deb
    :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast