Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maheraja water ski

tamalewagon
    I can't believe I found this thing on Ebay. Mint condition Maha for cheap!!! These things are $$$ brand new. Anyone else ski on one of these? I bought it more for nostalgia, but definately got to give it a go! Yee friggin' ha!

Todd969
    We have 2 of them. My wife won't use anything else.

tamalewagon
    We have 2 of them. My wife won't use anything else.
    Right on. Did you buy them factory direct from Bob? I remember his shop on the far side of Clear Lake (from Willow Point). Great memories.

welk2party
    My father in-law has one. He bought it like 20 years ago. The thing is fast and cool lookin'.

hallett 260
    I have a 360 and love it. Maharajah's let you ski twice as long and on rough water. Everyone who doesn't know them trips when they see me pull out a wood ski.
    Zach

1Bahnerjet
    I've got two, the 3.5 & 7.5 both 30yrs old. thinking about sanding them down clear coat them, then hang them on the Wall in a Cross pattern

dirty old man
    I'd bet more Catalina Ski Races have been won on Maha's than any other

HCS
    Yep. I have a couple I picked up at garage sales. $20.00 ea. mint condition. :supp:
    I always have my eye out for those. People give em away.
    E-mail Bob Maher. I got some great t-shirts from him. He's a cool dude.

Todd969
    "Right on. Did you buy them factory direct from Bob? I remember his shop on the far side of Clear Lake (from Willow Point). Great memories."
    I know one of them is 30+ years old and the other is maybe 15. The older one was bought from the owner by my father in-law when he used to ski out of B&W at the Delta. Both are unique.

HCS
    Here's the link.
    http://www.mahaskis.com/
    He'll custom make the ski the way you want it. New up to date bindings of course. Way better than those old bindings.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast