Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soft Side Kooler

rvrpig
    My old one has a hard plastic liner inside the soft cooler. I want to find a soft side kooler that I can put my hard liner into. Any ideas?

beyondhelpin
    75% leak not good for dry spots, I was wondering how well they work
    I dont know if it is the norm. We use ours mainly in the boat so a semi slow leak is really not a problem. I thought I got the good one Friday night. Of coarse I got the wrong one and leaked all over a friends kitchen floor at a house warming party. Oh well the house is new and somebody had to be the first. Aleast it was just water.
    All of mine were lifetime warrantys. It is just a major hassel to deal with. Sent off for one free liner. It soon leaked also. Figured what the hell we will try out another pair. They had a new design. One of them soon leaked also. Hey but it has a lifetime warranty. Who has the time a jack with it?
    But I still use them they roll like luggage with the pull out handle works great. Plus they are a perfect fit behind Bolsters.

sidewound
    Any one have a cooler with a plastic liner also...I have one now, but the outside is trashed...any ideas?
    I have one that the outside is great but the plastic liner is trashed...........Maybe we could trade. I would get one good one and you would get one trashed one. :wink: :wink: :wink:
    Oh well. I thought it was worth a try.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

rvrpig
    I have one that the outside is great but the plastic liner is trashed...........Maybe we could trade. I would get one good one and you would get one trashed one. :wink: :wink: :wink:
    Oh well. I thought it was worth a try.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR
    Good one man..i love it!!!!

Ultrafied
    I have owned ones from Costco and Sam's. No comparison to he American Outdoors soft cooler. It really works. Most really don't leak, but rather sweat. The American Outdoors does not sweat or leak. 3 seasons and still no complaints.

MudPumper
    www.american-outdoors.com, the only way to go HANDS DOWN Best variety of colors and size, they keep ice like a mother f'r. Don't even waste your money on anything else. Seriously, I've ordered 3 online, one for me and two as gifts. They were at my door within 3 days.

sidewound
    Good one man..i love it!!!!
    So when do we trade??? Mine is toast!!!!!!!! I need some non-leakin coolage!
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Mrs Luvnlife
    Love em....except that we have 3 and all of them have leaked....and no, we don't put knives in them :hammer2: :supp: .

riverracerx
    Here: The Ice Bear (http://www.theicebear.com)
    http://theicebear.com/icebear.jpg
    Tell him RiverRacerX sent you.
    He is a fellow boater too. I have a few of his coolers and they are the BEST!

termiteguy
    i had one piece of crap did not hold ice that well and it leaked went
    back to regular cooler it fit behind the seat just fine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast