Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gjb...

tamalewagon
    Hey...you going to Martinez or to the Family get together May 14th?

BarryMac
    Hey...you going to Martinez or to the Family get together May 14th?
    We are going to Martinez to help the Brady boys celebrate their 40th birthday ...

tamalewagon
    40th!?! :2purples: Holy Smokes! Are you bringing some walking assistance and perhaps a black wreath? I thought the Brady boys were in their twenties for some reason, or are you focking with me?

BarryMac
    40th!?! :2purples: Holy Smokes! Are you bringing some walking assistance and perhaps a black wreath? I thought the Brady boys were in their twenties for some reason, or are you focking with me?
    Yeah, just jackin ya, I think they are going to be 30ish, early at that, the little whipper snappers...

tamalewagon
    Yeah, just jackin ya, I think they are going to be 30ish, early at that, the little whipper snappers...
    putz! "Little" is NOT the word I would describe the Brady boys with. I'm guessing they're at least a foot taller than me! :supp:

Brady Bunch
    You know damn right! We will be "31"...... Only 9 more years until retirement!

BarryMac
    putz! "Little" is NOT the word I would describe the Brady boys with. I'm guessing they're at least a foot taller than me! :supp:
    If they are a foot taller than you you must be about 5' 3"'s...

tamalewagon
    If they are a foot taller than you you must be about 5' 3"'s...
    I haven't hit the 5' mark yet! I'm still growing.

BarryMac
    You know damn right! We will be "31"...... Only 9 more years until retirement!
    31, damn, your not much older than me... :squiggle: :squiggle:

tamalewagon
    31, damn, your not much older than me... :squiggle: :squiggle:
    So when did you have your daughter? At 15?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast