Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gjb...

tamalewagon
    He's feeling something brother but I'm not sure it is the love... :notam:
    Thar she blows!!!

Ziggy
    Thar she blows!!!
    Its scaring me guys...First he says we'll have the Brady boys "toss him", then he proclaims "thar she blows". ...........do I want to hang out with you guys or would it be dangerous???
    I am having a VERY frustrating day today......nobody is calling me back :boxingguy and I need some specific cars to sell my customers
    damit :squiggle:

BarryMac
    I am having a VERY frustrating day today......nobody is calling me back :boxingguy and I need some specific cars to sell my customers
    Are you looking for a 01 2500HD? I have one with extra low miles that I will trade straight over for that new Black 7 series in your showroom...
    And don't worry too much about tamalewagon, he's kinda new here but have you checked out his post lately, he's really beginning to grow...

tamalewagon
    Its scaring me guys...First he says we'll have the Brady boys "toss him", then he proclaims "thar she blows". ...........do I want to hang out with you guys or would it be dangerous???
    Sorry Ziggy...I'm just teasing with you. Didn't mean to scare you. I'm harmless...really!

Ziggy
    Are you looking for a 01 2500HD? I have one with extra low miles that I will trade straight over for that new Black 7 series in your showroom...
    And don't worry too much about tamalewagon, he's kinda new here but have you checked out his post lately, he's really beginning to grow...
    Sorry, I only do Ford Trucks on trade Nice try though
    He is putting up some post count...can't believe I'm almost at 4k.....not that I care or anything.
    I had 2 tamales for dinner last night, and some rice and taquito's----got gas now. :rollside:
    No worries Tamale...I was messing around too...except the over 40 part :notam:

BarryMac
    Sorry, I only do Ford Trucks on trade Nice try though
    Ohh I see how it is, you punish the guys that have taste and give shit away to the guys that don't know any better, now I know why they call you BMW dealers snobs...

Ziggy
    Ohh I see how it is, you punish the guys that have taste and give shit away to the guys that don't know any better, now I know why they call you BMW dealers snobs...
    Ouch, that one hurts :boxingguy ...I'm telling Mom on you :yuk:
    Now leave me alone so I can finish my Martini...LOL
    Chevy and taste in the same sentence????? really now

tamalewagon
    Wow! I think we need a referee here!

Ziggy
    Ahh, we self-ref our games here..more fun that way. :rollside:
    Didn't the Martini make me sound snobby though? :smile:

BarryMac
    Ahh, we self-ref our games here..more fun that way. :rollside:
    Didn't the Martini make me sound snobby though? :smile:
    You don't have to have a Martini to sound Snobby...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123