Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Bday To My Shhhnookums!!!!!!!!

GrapeApe
    Happy Birthday Girly... Time to get Spanked... :devil:
    *** Grape Ape ***

barbigrl
    Thanks Mel. You and Shell can be the official beer girls. You have to wear bikinis and keep the guys refreshed at all times. Make sure you keep 'em working though. :devil: Bunny, you can join the team too. :idea:
    I have no problems being a beer girl...I will drink one to your one!!! hahaa...We can play Twister too! So I saw this girl on TV wearing a dress that was the "Twister" playing board...I want one!! hahahaa... :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    I have no problems being a beer girl...I will drink one to your one!!! hahaa...We can play Twister too! So I saw this girl on TV wearing a dress that was the "Twister" playing board...I want one!! hahahaa... :rollside:
    As if the bikinis wouldn't be distracting enough. Start playing Twister and nothing will get done. :devil: Man, speaking of Twister, We were somewhere yesterday and saw a Twister beach towel that came with a spinner and everything. That would be the shit for the boat. I think I could seriously start up some trouble at the river with that thing. :devil: I knew I should of bought it. I think I may go back and buy that thing. :devil: :devil:

barbigrl
    As if the bikinis wouldn't be distracting enough. Start playing Twister and nothing will get done. :devil: Man, speaking of Twister, We were somewhere yesterday and saw a Twister beach towel that came with a spinner and everything. That would be the shit for the boat. I think I could seriously start up some trouble at the river with that thing. :devil: I knew I should of bought it. I think I may go back and buy that thing. :devil: :devil:
    I don't know what you are waiting for.... :hammerhea hahaha...

HOOTER SLED-
    Waaaait a minute. I was looking back at your post and realized that if you got that dress, that would mean you would have to take it off in order to play. Thus, NAKED TWISTER. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: I think we are on to something here.

barbigrl
    Waaaait a minute. I was looking back at your post and realized that if you got that dress, that would mean you would have to take it off in order to play. Thus, NAKED TWISTER. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: I think we are on to something here.
    NO it would remain on....hahahaa... GET IT!!!!

IN2-IN2MX
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a great one

HOOTER SLED-
    NO it would remain on....hahahaa... GET IT!!!!
    Yea that means YOU would be the PLAYING area. You ready for all kinds of genatalia to be swinging all up in your face???? Maybe they need to add body parts to the spinner?? Place a booby on the red dot. Place crotch area in mouth. :devil:

pixilatedpussy
    Well, a late one anyways. Sorry sweet cakes, you know HB was down yesterday. Love you MAMACITA!!!!!! :wink: :wink: Just in case anyone is wondering how old you are........... :devil: :devil: :devil:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...85000_1094.JPG
    Happy belated bday sweetie!!! Just got back in town, and had to wish my bud a happy Bday!!! When are we hookin up for some COCKtails???? Hows my baby doin??? Ready to play I bet! Love ya hun!
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I just thought I'd say THANK-YOU to everyone for all the HAPPY HAPPY"S !!!
    We had a good time.......did'nt do to much.....Movies, lunch, dinner, some shopping!!!!!!
    Just to let you all know, Drew is doing great !!!! We saw his Dr. for a follow up today and he say's he can do every thing like befor but just make sure I'm watching him incase some thing was to happen. His stiches area looks great!!! He'll have about a 5 in. scar where you get a C Section but I don't think it will be that visible when it heals. Besides his dad always tell's our boys that " Chicks dig scars !" :hammerhea
    Again thanks for all the great wishes!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast