Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican news station firebombed!

Kachina26
    well a lot of the USA belonged to other countries at one point or another. The point is it's the USA now .....
    Yes, somehow I don't think that many people are expected to speak French to accomodate customers in former French territories!

uvindex
    And???????????????????????????????????
    It's been 150 years, deal with it!!!!!!! I know very few that have been here that long! Most have snuck over recently! The ones that have stayed the whole time have assimilated (sp). Geez, no need to get so huffy. I sure wasn't alive 150 years ago, and neither I nor my ancestors are from Mexico, so there's nothing for me to deal with.

Kachina26
    Geez, no need to get so huffy. I sure wasn't alive 150 years ago, and neither I nor my ancestors are from Mexico, so there's nothing for me to deal with.
    Not huffy, just living where I do, it's getting old. People come into my wife's clinic and get upset that she doesn't speak their language. ( She does, but won't). She has told them in Spanish "tu esta en America, hablamos engles"

Dr. Eagle
    Not huffy, just living where I do, it's getting old."
    Besides, we won it fair and square...

Kachina26
    Besides, we won it fair and square...
    Won it hell, we took it!!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
    Won it hell, we took it!!!!!!!
    OK We took it fair and square...

Kilrtoy
    That is the problem as AMERICANS we always play fair with dirty countries.....

Ntwotrance
    you could do like others have done, which is to write a letter of either approval/disapproval of the billboard with the parent company: http://www.clearchannel.com/Corporate/Email.aspx because as you know, arguing over the internet...ah, you know the rest of it....

Dr. Eagle
    That is the problem as AMERICANS we always play fair with dirty countries.....
    Thanks to the "Politically correct" left... everything has to be "fair". No it doesn't... (I could just hear Lake Pirate now, "the america I used to live in...")
    I've been laughing at the "latino" crowd up here in Sacramento after the Governators comments about illegal immigration. Now he's "Racist" because he thinks we should enforce immigration law... :idea:

Kilrtoy
    Lots of them never left. California was PART of Mexico until it was surrendered to the US in 1847, at which time it became a US territory. It became a state in 1850.
    I'm sorry , do I need to type in caps...
    WE ARE BEING INVADED BY AN OCCUPYING FORCE THAT IS HOSTILE.......

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast