Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu this weekend?

MsGHTRIM
    We'll be there Friday afternoon. Sandbar Sat.

mbrown2
    Be on Parker Strip this weekend....maybe a little wakeboarding...

Bre
    I think I am heading up Thurs night by myself. I am gonna bum a ride from someone LOL See you guys out there....

barbigrl
    I too will be out there this weekend...for the Eliminator Regatta!!! Bre u can always hang with us!!!

Bre
    I too will be out there this weekend...for the Eliminator Regatta!!! Bre u can always hang with us!!!
    I'll shoot you my cell number.

voodoomedman
    We'll be on the water Sat afternoon and Sun.Wave us down and say hello if you see us.
    Hey were you in the channel on Saturday the 16th of April. I think I saw your boat but then like three boats down I saw a V-Hull non Ultra with a splash of your gelcoat. What's up with that??????????

dicudmore
    Hey were you in the channel on Saturday the 16th of April. I think I saw your boat but then like three boats down I saw a V-Hull non Ultra with a splash of your gelcoat. What's up with that??????????
    surely you didn't just go there about the gel-coat...
    That poor boat has been splashed SO MANY TIMES, and ALL of them pale in comparison...
    i have personally seen the Nodick copy (maybe the V you mention)
    another Ultra Shadow (its on Ultra's website)
    an Elimitator cat w/canopies (at Mead)
    and 2 Cheetah's

voodoomedman
    surely you didn't just go there about the gel-coat...
    That poor boat has been splashed SO MANY TIMES, and ALL of them pale in comparison...
    i have personally seen the Nodick copy (maybe the V you mention)
    another Ultra Shadow (its on Ultra's website)
    an Elimitator cat w/canopies (at Mead)
    and 2 Cheetah's
    Geeez. What's different about the one on the Ultra website. I know they won't do it exactly alike. Had to have changed something. Anyways the thing I thought interesting was that the splashed gelcoat was like 3 or 4 boats down from him. We were thinking maybe he had this done for a family member or something or a second boat but it wasn't an Ultra.

shadow
    Geeez. What's different about the one on the Ultra website. I know they won't do it exactly alike. Had to have changed something. Anyways the thing I thought interesting was that the splashed gelcoat was like 3 or 4 boats down from him. We were thinking maybe he had this done for a family member or something or a second boat but it wasn't an Ultra.
    Yeah that was us in the channel that day.The boat that was down the way from us was the nordic that copied mine.
    Seems there have been alot over the past couple of years that have copied our grapics,the ones that copied identical are a crack up.whenever i see them they won't even look in my direction.How humiliating can that be and i know dam well they saw me but won't look over.

shadow
    DO I OWN A BOAT? :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Hopin you still got it.gonna be here anytime soon?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast