Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Poker Run Pics!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Teague's boat was flat out running that day....wonder how much that boat boat has in it...
    Twin Teague 1000's is what I was told.
    Interetingly enough, when we were driving home on Sunday, we caught up to that boat being towed by the Teague Custom Marine Offshore and Poker run Support Team truck. We figured it was some crew guy towing it back and Bob was already on his way home either by plane or in some luxury car. Nope, Bob himself was driving the boat home with no one else with him from what we could tell.

UnionJack
    I almost got in a fight with that boat owner last year, I pulled in for the driver meeting and I guess he thought he owned that spot of the beach and since he was out testing he his ride before the poker run, I pulled into it. I found out later that the dude and a certain engine builder were debating pushing my boat out.... Then a local saved my boat while I was at the meeting. The is more but it is more fun to talk about over a few beers

mbrown2
    Twin Teague 1000's is what I was told.
    I meant top speed in it....

Jrocket
    We'll what do you think of this one! :wink:
    HDD
    Maybe you should stick to stalking girls from behind trash cans in the channel.

the_gray_goose
    Jrocket,
    Great pics!!! could you e-mail me a high res version of the channel picture.
    That is the best pic I have seen of my boat. would like to get a large print made. I will PM you my e-mail. Thankx

Havasu_Dreamin
    I meant top speed in it....
    Oh, my bad. I would imagine it's fast.

the_gray_goose
    Bling drank so much DCB kool-aid on the boat that he fell face first onto the beach getting off it.
    POOR Bling !!!! He so much wants to fit in with us DCB er's :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...42-Reduced.JPG

Jrocket
    Jrocket,
    Great pics!!! could you e-mail me a high res version of the channel picture.
    That is the best pic I have seen of my boat. would like to get a large print made. I will PM you my e-mail. Thankx
    I can have an origianl made if you want?Just let me know and I'll take the memory card down and have a print made.3504x2336 on high res large format.

djunkie
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...r_Run_004s.jpg
    Hey great shot of my leg hanging of the bow of my boat on the right.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast