Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WAXAPPLES in OC this Saturday night

Havasu Doug
    For those NOT going to the river next weekend,
    WAXAPPLES (http://www.waxapples.com), featuring this boards "MIRVIN" on bass guitar will be playing in Orange County on Saturday night 4/30/05 at the Gypsy Lounge (http://www.thegypsylounge.com/) in Lake Forest.
    The Gypsy Lounge -8pm- $5
    23600 Rockfield 3A,
    Lake Forest, CA 92630
    FIVE05 The $5, Saturday Night Rock Show. WITH THE HEROINES, ORANGE BLOSSOM SPECIAL AND CHASOM. 21+
    We have 5 days to get a group together to represent.

JetBoatRich
    Would be fun to see Mirvin and his band wonder if my wifes 80 year old grandmother would want to go )she is coming into town for a visit)

Havasu Doug
    Would be fun to see Mirvin and his band wonder if my wifes 80 year old grandmother would want to go )she is coming into town for a visit)
    If you can't see them this time, make a point to see them another time because they are great.
    Here's who's going so far:
    Mirvin (of course)
    HD
    TrailerparkTJ and Larina
    Riverhound and wife

Havasu Doug
    Silver is in!
    Here's who's going so far:
    Mirvin (of course)
    HD
    TrailerparkTJ and Larina
    Riverhound and wife
    Silver and Delusion

mirvin
    Dood.....I don't know what you're talking about. I'll be at COCHELLA :220v:
    mirvin :smile:
    Ok, just kidding :boxed:

trailerpark_tj
    We're having a little pre-show "get together" at our place, which is just up the street from the Gypsy Lounge. Any of you are welcome.
    We'll be bringing a group of at least 8-10 people Marcus, so make sure that amp is working this time!
    TJ

mirvin
    We're having a little pre-show "get together" at our place, which is just up the street from the Gypsy Lounge. Any of you are welcome.
    We'll be bringing a group of at least 8-10 people Marcus, so make sure that amp is working this time!
    TJ
    Man, you are tough!!! I'll letcha in on a little secret. The amp always works......I just pretend like I'm having "technical difficulties" cuz that makes me seem extra hip, you know

Ntwotrance
    damn M, 2 blocks away from me, and ya don't even tell me until now.... :boxingguy , I should be there

mbrown2
    Mirvin, did you see the Tramps at Fitzgerald's two weeks ago? That was a fun venue...

Mrs.Racer277
    Man, you are tough!!! I'll letcha in on a little secret. The amp always works......I just pretend like I'm having "technical difficulties" cuz that makes me seem extra hip, you know
    Dang we will be in Havi. Keep us posted on any up coming events. Would love to see you guys play.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast