Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show us what you

Erik
    After seeing HBJets site, I was inspired to make my own. The free websites are pretty easy to make. If anyone has some good pictures out there, lets see them.
    http://hallettjet.homestead.com/hallettjet.html

Erik
    What happened to my title?! That doesn't make any sense. Oh well I'm sure you all get it.

HBjet
    Thanks for noticing my site Erik. I added a links section so everyone check it out!
    thanks again
    HBjet
    http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/boat.html

Rivertoys_com
    I'd be glad to add both of your links to my site if you'd do the same. Erik, you may want to make the file size of the photos a little smaller. It's loading very slow. Good start though!
    I'd also like to add your boats to my gallery if you don't mind. Those are the kind of boat I'm looking to show-off!
    HBjet, who did the interior of your boat? I need to have my seat redone in the next year or so.
    Jason www.rivertoys.com (http://www.rivertoys.com)

Erik
    Thanks for the feedback Jason. I'll try to make them smaller. Feel free to use the photos on your site.
    I'll work on adding the links for both of your sites. I'm still pretty new to websites, so if I have any questions I'll send you an email.

HBjet
    Sorry Jason, I thought I added your link. (it was late when I added them) Also, feel free to add my boat pictures to your site, and if you want I can email you some boat pictures that aren't on my site so you have something different. Interior, man I love my digital camera. I'm actually going to have mine redone over the winter. The interior does look good for 50/50. (50 feet away or 50 m.p.h.)
    I'll be updating later tonight.
    HBjet

Bubbledeck
    Erik, great looking boat!
    you go to Mojave too?
    The pics loaded fine for me, but I have a pretty fast connection.
    How about a close up of your passenger? ;-)

Slow Boat 001
    Erik nice butts, I mean boats...lol...Where did you take these pic`s at? We live in Kansas and we are looking for some new ,cool spots to go play. I like to race but I love to just show off if you know what I mean...lol...

Rivertoys_com
    OK, I got both of your links up on my links page! I'll add your boats in the next week or so (been real busy).
    HB, it's funny because I saw your interior was in the old style, turns out it's because it is old - fair enough! I like that old style of stitching you don't see in new boats. Since I'm trying to stay retro with my ride, I want replace the interior with that style.
    Your sites are looking good. Erik, your site loaded much better now! If you have any website related questions, I'll try to help if I can. Contact me anytime - jason@rivertoys.com
    Jason

Erik
    OK, I got both of your links up on my links page.
    Jason I was reading on your site that you were able to get over 40 gallons into you 19-ft Hawaiian! I was thinking of upgrading my tanks this winter any info that you could give me on squeezing tanks that big into boats oursize would be really appreciated.
    Bubbledeck, yeah I usually go to Mohave. In fact I'll be there this weekend. But I'll be running a lot more of the river this summer too now that I have a jet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast