Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: will scarlotta loose money

You Te
    toney s - and i spelllllt ( lmao ) quiet wrong
    what i'm sayin is toney s is putting money on the table - and i'm thinking you need some more cash
    Oh, you mean quiet, I see. Why yes, I could always use some cash.

You Te
    Dam UT,your on a roll lately! LOL
    I missed you at BBSP JR.

dmontzsta
    That's pretty good, for a free fall.
    You better get off here before Kim gets jealous.

dmontzsta
    You cant be serious thinking your boat runs that?Ive scene your boat at Elsinore and theres NO way,I mean NO way it runs even close to that.Im thinking more like half that.
    And when did you see it out there? It has not been out at all this year, I am still putting it together.
    BTW: This is bench racers, I can go as fast as I want to type.
    :mix:

Jrocket
    I missed you at BBSP JR.
    Its a long way in the pontoon at 40mph to make it up there.We made it to the channel and back to Havasu Springs and that was it.Next time Im down by your place I'll stop by or call.

Jrocket
    And when did you see it out there? It has not been out at all this year, I am still putting it together.
    BTW: This is bench racers, I can go as fast as I want to type.
    :mix:
    Not this year but Ive scene your boat 2-3 times out there.I actually was launching my boat right next to you when you were trying to get your boat on the trailer.Your head still shaved like a tennis ball?
    But since this is bench racers,Ill race ya in my big old cabin cruiser out at Elsinore.How about bring your wallet just for fun.

dmontzsta
    Not this year but Ive scene your boat 2-3 times out there.I actually was launching my boat right next to you when you were trying to get your boat on the trailer.Your head still shaved like a tennis ball?
    But since this is bench racers,Ill race ya in my big old cabin cruiser out at Elsinore.How about bring your wallet just for fun.
    Why didnt you come up and say something? dang man, it doesnt have to be like that...I am not a homo like most of these guys.
    Yes my head is still shaved has been forever...wallet? whats that? I have a woman, kid, three cars and a boat...hahaha...no such thing.

Jrocket
    Why didnt you come up and say something? dang man, it doesnt have to be like that...I am not a homo like most of these guys.
    Yes my head is still shaved has been forever...wallet? whats that? I have a woman, kid, three cars and a boat...hahaha...no such thing.
    How about this one,Ive even scene you at the Pomona swap meet twice.Maybe Im stalking you or maybe I just wants to race that fast boat for some cash! No cash? Bring some beer then!

dmontzsta
    How about this one,Ive even scene you at the Pomona swap meet twice.Maybe Im stalking you or maybe I just wants to race that fast boat for some cash! No cash? Bring some beer then!
    Now you are lying...
    I have never been to the Pomona swap meet, must have been another white dude with a shaved head. Now I question your boat story too...who was I with and what tow vehicle was being used? :idea:

Jrocket
    Now you are lying...
    I have never been to the Pomona swap meet, must have been another white dude with a shaved head. Now I question your boat story too...who was I with and what tow vehicle was being used? :idea:
    You just keep wondering and bring your wallet to Elsinore,Nissan car tow rig guy.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast