Thread: REVERSE SPAM...Looking for a long term Martinez Rental

TBONE1904
    I am looking for a place at Martinez to rent on a monthly basis from May to Oct. Any leads would be appreciated.

tamalewagon
    Tbone...you should PM Lightning. His place is for sale, but you might be able to work something out with him. Also, check the boards the next time you are at the store out there. They have tons of listings.

TBONE1904
    Tbone...you should PM Lightning. His place is for sale, but you might be able to work something out with him. Also, check the boards the next time you are at the store out there. They have tons of listings.
    thanks I have been begging Ari to see if we could work something out, but he really wants to sell. I will have to look at the store next time. I will check Fishers also

tamalewagon
    thanks I have been begging Ari to see if we could work something out, but he really wants to sell. I will have to look at the store next time. I will check Fishers also
    Fishers Store is where I saw all the listings. Good luck with your search! You going out the 14th too?

BarryMac
    They have a ton of listing in the Martinez store also, they are on the back wall near the Ice freezers. The bummer is that most people out there are not to interested in Renting, they either want to sell or they are out there everyother weekend so renting isn't convienent...

TBONE1904
    It looks like I am goin on the 14th, so we will have to meet up. I just called the martinez store and she said she knows someone who will be ready at the end of the month. i guess they are going to call. Do you have the fishers store phone number?

tamalewagon
    It looks like I am goin on the 14th, so we will have to meet up. I just called the martinez store and she said she knows someone who will be ready at the end of the month. i guess they are going to call. Do you have the fishers store phone number?
    www.martinezlake.com should have the store phone #. Looking forward to meeting you out there. We'll be staying at Fishers though.

TBONE1904
    bump