Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so this is it?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Havasu_Dreamin
    I think I have told maybe 1 person, and it had nothing to do with being friends or not. If Barry wants to tell Leon, then so be it, but it is not really my place to disclose for certain reasons.
    Certainly understandable. nor is it mine. I was saying what I had heard. It is a great looking gel though.

INSman
    From what I heard, I would agree with that.
    These statements are correct..

INSman
    What I am at liberty to disclose is who designed the graphics, since I paid for that out of my own pocket

dicudmore
    I totally understand the reasons...
    However, its part of my duty to give you grief Blane
    I can appreciate the workmanship that went into it...regardless of name-tag

Havasu_Dreamin
    What I am at liberty to disclose is who designed the graphics, since I paid for that out of my own pocket
    TAOD? I saw one of the prinicpals for them at the Turtle on Friday night.

dicudmore
    are her initials RC?

riverracerx
    I did it! I have been doing gel coat on the side to earn some extra boat gas. It was my first time. Did I do a good job?

INSman
    TAOD? I saw one of the prinicpals for them at the Turtle on Friday night.
    Correct, Dean of TAOD created probably at least (7) designs by the time all was said and done and us choosing a winner. The difficulty came into play when the mystery guy/gal had to convert the design to gel. It is obviously much easier to airbrush the outside of a surface than an inside out gel shoot.

Havaparty
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...981insman1.jpg
    Here is Insman's new 29' Shockwave.Same boat just different motors,paint and gadgets.
    The paint is beautiful, Gel?

Kilrtoy
    Leon, That is one thirtsy BIATCH......
    You better start saving... SYA tried to warn you as I have......

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast