Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so this is it?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

dicudmore
    Correct, Dean of TAOD created probably at least (7) designs by the time all was said and done and us choosing a winner. The difficulty came into play when the mystery guy/gal had to convert the design to gel. It is obviously much easier to airbrush the outside of a surface than an inside out gel shoot.
    that's for sure

dicudmore
    Leon, That is one thirtsy BIATCH......
    You better start saving... SYA tried to warn you as I have......
    especially with the stick(s) in the WOT position as Mr Leon is known to drive now and again (read, anytime the boat is running)

dicudmore
    The paint is beautiful, Gel?
    gel...

Kachina26
    i thought SHOCKWAVE!!!!???
    :idea:
    http://forums.beyond.ca/images/smilies/rofl.gif
    Oh wait, you were serious weren't you? Sorry, my bad.

ROZ
    Did they guy from Lavey shoot it?

INSman
    The secrecy surrounding the "shooter" is in no way meant to start a "Let's try to guess who" deal. If ShockwaveBD wants to disclose, then so be it, otherwise, I doubt most if any will find out. In the end, it really doesn't matter other than if I like it or not and I do.

dicudmore
    The secrecy surrounding the "shooter" is in no way meant to start a "Let's try to guess who" deal. If ShockwaveBD wants to disclose, then so be it, otherwise, I doubt most if any will find out. In the end, it really doesn't matter other than if I like it or not and I do.
    ya got to let us have a little bit of fun...

missboatnam1
    pretty

Kachina26
    While I didn't check the whole boat, it does seem to be flawless!!! You have a sweet ride my friend. Sorry if I started people guessin' .

Mandelon
    When is "Rubber Pays II" due?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast