Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so this is it?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

INSman
    While I didn't check the whole boat, it does seem to be flawless!!! You have a sweet ride my friend. Sorry if I started people guessin' .
    No biggie at all Randy. Better to be noticed than not noticed at all. It's a bit loud, but I have never been into plain things in my life, period. It's not really any huge deal or secret, I just don't want this guy to have any problems from his normal employer (competitor), even though he just get's paid by piecework and is not a "EMPLOYEE" per say.

shockwavebd
    It is no big secret when we get busy larry from lavey come's over and paints to help out he has done a bunch of stuff for us ...... larry is a great guy and a great painter

shockwavebd
    Nice leon with the life savers I busted a nut laughing at that one..................Blanes boat is way better looking in person............. .......but that was classic

INSman
    It is no big secret when we get busy larry from lavey come's over and paints to help out he has done a bunch of stuff for us ...... larry is a great guy and a great painter
    So there we have it, a secret no more !!! :rollside:

INSman
    Nice leon with the life savers I busted a nut laughing at that one..................Blanes boat is way better looking in person............. .......but that was classic
    Leon was just a bit jealous at first, but he is getting over it !! :cry:
    The boat looks great on the water Barry with the sun hittin' the pearls, lifesavers roll or whatever :jawdrop:

FRENCHIE
    hey i can get out of this one being partially color blind...that came straight form the wifey1!!!!
    :jawdrop: :idea:

FRENCHIE
    The boat looks great on the water Barry with the sun hittin' the pearls, lifesavers roll or whatever :jawdrop:
    thats why i added my own splash of pearl to the mid cabin while i was at the PALACE!!!!!
    :rollside: :hammerhea

shockwavebd
    hey i can get out of this one being partially color blind...that came straight form the wifey1!!!!
    :jawdrop: :idea:
    I belive that ..your last boat was purple and orange .............and you didn't even know it

shockwavebd
    Your boat is bad ass and you know it.............................. :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
    I belive that ..your last boat was purple and orange .............and you didn't even know it
    YES I DID!!!! NICKI TOLD ME!!!!!
    :hammerhea :idea:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast