Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so this is it?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

shockwavebd
    thats why i added my own splash of pearl to the mid cabin while i was at the PALACE!!!!!
    :rollside: :hammerhea
    Oh great now everyone knows............... :argue:

INSman
    hey i can get out of this one being partially color blind...that came straight form the wifey1!!!!
    :jawdrop: :idea:
    It's all good !! It's what WE wanted, which will not necessarily be what you or anyone else may want. That's the great thing about building your own boat instead of buying used as you get to pick what you want, colors, graphics, interior, engines, gauges, you know the drill !! Just don't say you didn't cheat a little bit by going to school on mine FOCKER !!!

FRENCHIE
    It's all good !! It's what WE wanted, which will not necessarily be what you or anyone else may want. That's the great thing about building your own boat instead of buying used as you get to pick what you want, colors, graphics, interior, engines, gauges, you know the drill !! jJust don't say you didn't cheat a little bit by going to school on mine FOCKER !!!
    hell yea i did and thankyou for that one...io got no probs admitting it!!!!

INSman
    hell yea i did and thankyou for that one...io got no probs admitting it!!!!
    Okay, so you know paybacks are a bit of a bitch and when you least expect it, ...... .. !! :2purples:

shockwavebd
    I think we all borrow a little something from somewhere

INSman
    I think we all borrow a little something from somewhere
    Did he borrow a bow cabin door ??? :idea: :jawdrop:

Mandelon
    thats why i added my own splash of pearl to the mid cabin while i was at the PALACE!!!!!
    :rollside: :hammerhea
    This is an ejaculation reference isn't it.......

FRENCHIE
    This is an ejaculation reference isn't it.......
    NOPE IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP MY post count above yours!!!!

dicudmore
    Your boat is bad ass and you know it.............................. :hammer2:
    I agree....that 29' of Blane's is BAD ASS

dicudmore
    It's all good !! It's what WE wanted, which will not necessarily be what you or anyone else may want. That's the great thing about building your own boat instead of buying used as you get to pick what you want, colors, graphics, interior, engines, gauges, you know the drill !! Just don't say you didn't cheat a little bit by going to school on mine FOCKER !!!
    last I checked Mr Focker still had an Advantage

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast