Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suction Piece/Intake Housing Gasket

MudPumper
    If U Have Skills, A 4" Grinder W/ A Mild Flap Sander Works Best. I Use It For That Exact Deal, And Many Others. In Fact I Almost Never Use Anything But The Flap Sander On The Grinder. It Is One Of Those Tools That I Use Several Times Per Day, On All Sorts Of Projects. The Flap Sander Eats Up The Gaskets, But Is Pretty Easy On Aluminum. You Have To Really Lay Into It To Hurt It. Jus Make Sure You Wear A Dust Mask... The Zinc Oxide Primer On The Pump Parts Will Waist Ur Lungs Bad.... Ive Been Stupid N Though, Ahhh Im Jus Doin A Small Piece, And Been Hurtin For Days After. Dust Mask ,no Probs. When You Reinstall The Gasket, Do Urself A Favor And Give It A Very Light Coat Of Anti Sieze On Both Sides If The Gasket..... It Will Seal Perfect, And The Next Time U Remove It ( Even 10 Yrs Down The Road) It Will Pop Right Off N You Will Be Able To Re-use It....
    Hey Nelson, I was just wondering of it took you a long time to post because you capitalize the first letter in every word??????? Just curious. And Busting Your Balls A Little Bit.

NELSON#109
    Mud, I Dont Have Those Kinda Skills ( Computer Skills). I Type In All Caps, And It Jus Comes Out That Way.... See Ya At The River Bro.... Beat It....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12